Hollyoaks

Well, look at it this way. It was Thursdays episode we saw, normally the cliffhanger is the Friday....we shall see!

Speaking in a Story of Mercedes video released by Hollyoaks, Metcalfe hinted that the exact details of what happened could stay under wraps for a while.

She said: "Mercedes's departure is totally shrouded in mystery. Running up to the week where she exits, she has really annoyed pretty much everyone in the village, so it's 'who's done it?'

"Who has she got involved with? What's gone on off-screen? Is it all as it seems?"

I think ester will have the baby and keep it, anyone else?

Monday, December 08

Ste returns to the village and is immediately suspicious of Lockie and John Paul. He's thrown into turmoil by a menacing reminder from his past. Sienna is forced to help a frenemy in need, while Celine makes a heart-breaking discovery about a friend.

Tuesday, December 09

Ste is desperate to protect his family, but will they believe him? He makes a life-changing decision about John Paul. Joe panics when he's embroiled in the murder investigation, and Tegan is furious about Celine's discovery.

Wednesday, December 10

Rose is rushed to hospital where a devastated Tegan takes control. Freddie is up against an unrelenting adversary who discovers more than he bargained for. Sinead and Tony have something to celebrate.

Thursday, December 11

Tegan is shocked by Dr S'avage's diagnosis, while old habits die hard for Tony and Sinead. Jason prepares a festive surprise for Holly, but will it help her build bridges with Cindy?

Friday, December 12

Holly makes a devastating discovery but what will she do about it? Tegan's world crumbles around her, while Diane makes a decision about her future with Tony.

Did I read right that Silas is coming back? As the gloved murderer? ��

Sad news Ladies

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...leave-dodger-savage-role.html#~oWf586sde5ImE8

I havent watched hollyoaks all week, whats the gossip anything good? x

Sad news Ladies

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...leave-dodger-savage-role.html#~oWf586sde5ImE8

I havent watched hollyoaks all week, whats the gossip anything good? x

Noooo :cry::cry: He's one of the only reasons I carry on watching :haha:

omg i wish i didnt read that. Dodger is one of the best (and sexiest) people in hollyoaks, all the best people are leaving!!

Can't say I'm a fan of Dodger tbh.
This Silas thing, I think it's just another Brendan Brady type thing. We want it, but it's not happening :haha:

I maybe covering old ground but does anyone think lindsey has skipped half her pregnancy. She found out she was pregnant after i did and shes somehow popped it out this year.

also she was 8 and a half months when big bob held them hostage.

Seemed maxine was pregnant ages though

I thought the same about Lindsey, but you know Hollyoaks, everything can happen in an instant there :lol: x

I'm off to hollyoaks. I want a pregnancy that goes by in a few months :rofl:

Btw how could she do a dna test on her own? She said on the phone to Freddie she was going to have to :/

Did she not have something from Joe which would obviously eliminate him if it wasn't his meaning it must be Freddies?

Huge congats Tasha hope this beanie is sticky for you :hugs: Xxx

I agree they take it to far lol. I love the drama though. They always scream and grab there bellys and ten mins later a perfect baby is out lol. If only x

I thought that about Lindsey too.. she's had her baby around the same time as Maxine yet I'm sure she found out when Maxine would be halfway through her pregnancy!

Erm so apparently tom gets peri pregnant :\ bit of Cindy de ja vu there.

Yeah I read that today. It's such a zzzzz story, been there, done that

Exactly not even just done by Cindy, they only just covered it with Layla.

Two things that we have always known will happen to Tom since hes been in Hollyoaks

*he will get someone pregnant in early years
*he will kill someone

*ticks on off that list!*:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back