Hollyoaks

According to inside soap crazy Sienna is about to take someone hostage again next month.

Sienna is to hold an unknown character in her mothers basement (yes again! like she did with Tom last year.

We have been told this is a huge storyline over the festive period and Sienna's hostage won't be escaping anytime soon.

But who could it be?

Could it be Patrick, her father that she tried to kill months ago, not letting her tell the truth to Dodger that they have a child together?

What about Maxine? If she escape her jail time next week Sienna may take her hostage to keep her away from her and Dodger's happy ending?

Could it be Nico? Nico hates Sienna after all her lies and maybe Sienna uses Nico and bait to get what she wants - DODGER!

And finally Dodger, Dodger knows how crazy Sienna is and doesn't want to be with her but she won't stop at anything...

Inevitably, it looks like Dodger is going to die. I'm sorry Dodger fans but with Dodger leaving in January we aren't holding our breath for a happy ending.

Maxine's character isn't leaving so we can't see Dodger and Maxine having a sunset ending and with the Blakes family as crazy as they are... Well...

Do you think Dodger will make it out of Hollyoaks alive?

I've just read that rose and dee Dee were accidentally switched at birth, its an upcoming storyline apparently. Do you think this is something that will come out in the new rose storyline?

I've just read that rose and dee Dee were accidentally switched at birth, its an upcoming storyline apparently. Do you think this is something that will come out in the new rose storyline?

We're they even born at the same time?

They were in next cubicle to each other, I remember that but why did they make a point of it being roses first birthday but not the twins.

They were in next cubicle to each other, I remember that but why did they make a point of it being roses first birthday but not the twins.

Good point. :/ You'd think that if they'd got this storyline coming they would remind the audience that they were born on the same day.

ive only heard this from fans, (the same lot that still think Patrick is Nico's dad ](*,) ) but Hollyoaks would annoy me if thats true - i mean when you look back, at what actual point could that have happened?

They don't bother themselves with details like that :haha:

This is what bothers me, when would it of happened. When I had my first 3 years ago if the staff needed to see her in another room I went with them. Then with my second 7 weeks ago the staff came to our cubicle, only time she was left alone was while I went to the loo. Besides wouldn't the clothes be a give away.

Seriously. Dee dee is a twin, I think they might have been a teeny bit aware if she looked nothing like her brother and happened to show a strong resemblance to Fraser Black :haha:

My LO was just my husband with no hair when she was born, and now she is the exact mirror image of me when I was her age. Would people seriously never notice such things? This is almost as ridiculous as the idea that Ronnie Mitchell would steal your child and carry him round in front of you, and you wouldn't recognize him in the slightest :haha: Does no one actually LOOK at their own children in soaps?

Exactly :lol: I'd of for sure noticed if either of mine were switched, even just hours after birth I knew exactly what my baby looked like... and also what clothes they were wearing :dohh:

What about the babies name bands? Did someone swap though too :dohh:

Such a daft storyline if it does go ahead!

On a different note... does anyone else think Lockie is now one of the sexiest guys in HO..? I mean, i've always been a Dodger girl myself but, maybe it's just the accent and cheeky smile, I think i'm converted! ;)

What about the babies name bands? Did someone swap though too :dohh:

I was thinking the same thing. They only remove the name tags just before you leave so how the switch is possible I dont know xx

them tags are impossible to get off when you want to (without cutting them) but when they come off them self they are impossible to slide back on.
i hope they don't go through with this story line.
i agree with Lockie, hes not all looks but that smile!!

Have some more, and Xmas week spoilers

Monday, December 15

Sienna recruits Nico to do her dirty work when she fears she's going to lose Dodger, and Sinead is torn over whether she should tell Tony the truth. Holly is on the warpath and the Roscoes are shocked by Jason's behaviour.

Tuesday, December 16

Diane makes a decision about her future in the village, and Dodger blames Sienna for meddling in his life again but is gob-smacked to find out who is really responsible. There's some shocking news for Jason.

Wednesday, December 17

Sienna kidnaps Minnie. Nico wants to find her father for Christmas, but may come to regret it after Peri stumbles across some disturbing evidence. Will Tony find out about Sinead's manipulative behaviour? Nancy is becoming more reliant on painkillers, and Tegan makes a life-changing decision.

Thursday, December 18

Nico decides her family would be better off without her - can Tom stop her from making a dangerous decision? Dodger tells Sienna that he can't be a father to Nico, so she takes desperate action to make sure they have the perfect family Christmas. Phoebe gets on the wrong side of Rick when he declares that she's not good enough for Robbie.

Friday, December 19

Dodger is trapped in a Christmas nightmare, while Sienna is delighted to have her family by her side. Phoebe drops a bombshell on Robbie, while Nancy leans on Rick for the wrong kind of help.

Monday, December 22

Sienna's lies fail to allay Theresa's suspicions about Dodger's whereabouts. Rick manipulates those around him to get what he wants and upsets Robbie in the process. Will Sinead's insecurity over Tony get the better of her?

Tuesday, December 23

On the night of his joint stag do with John Paul, will Ste be able to resist temptation? Holly is heartbroken when Jason breaks up with her, unaware that Cindy is behind his change of heart. Tegan offers Tony a shoulder to cry on but he ends up discovering a heart-breaking truth. John Paul and Lockie go on the run from the law and end up taking an unexpected journey.

Wednesday, December 24

It's Ste and John Paul's wedding day, but with both grooms missing it's still a long road to the altar. Tony is hosting Christmas lunch for his nearest and dearest, but will it be ruined by Sinead's explosive secret? Holly is delighted with her gift from Cindy and helps Dirk to return the favour for her mum. Sienna reaches new depths of desperation - will Dodger ever escape?

Christmas Day

No episode today

Friday, December 26

Sinead's life hangs in the balance, while Ste and John Paul's relationship is on shaky ground again. Nancy is desperate for more pills and has to decide whose help she needs most - Robbie's or Rick's

But I'm confused - Sinead's secret
We already know she's pregnant, is her secret that Ste is the father (which we know)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->