Hollyoaks

oh my god...that is hilarious, I cannot wait :rofl:
Does anyone hate those random guys who have formed a band? I don't mind Michaela's boyfriend (eye candy) but his friend has THE most annoying face I have ever seen...do you guys know which one i mean?! The grumpy one.

I know exactly who you mean. I though Hollyoaks was meant to have hotties :haha: I keep expecting him to do gurning or something - you know, this kind of thing...

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_UgSiTmcu7MQ/TSyusOd5FiI/AAAAAAAAEYw/knfbL1fzd1E/GurningGreipel%5B3%5D.jpg

Hollyoaks is boring now, we need another serial killer LOL

I hope they do more with Silas otherwise it was a very abrupt end.

yeah wtf happened with silas, so ridiculous! I also found it weirdthat Carl was just like 'forget about Heidi being murdered, lets go to America yaaaaay' and then that was it! Still sick of Riley's attempt at looking sad and his silly small head and pointy ears. Cannot wait for the Doug episode though :rofl:

Yeah, wtf happened to Silas?! It is boring at the mo, at least the baby is cute :haha: Good to have BB back too! Lou, whenever you talk about Riley an image of Yoda pops into my head :wacko:

Hahahahaha yes Riley is a big grumpy Yoda! I really don't like Joel, his teeth are so weird. And whyyyyyy do they think that we care about the students? Scott could be quite endearing if he wasn't such a god damn terrible actor!

true true true!

Sopme of them are shit actors. I could do better :smug:

All the new guys have got really stupid faces. Warrens son has got that stupid smirk, that college guy who knows Maddie who thinks just because he can grow facial hair he should, all of the guys in the band :lol:
Can you tell when any of them come on screen I stop watching as I don't know any of their names :haha:

I hate the guys in the band sooo much, why and how have they moved in with Jack and Frankie? And stop trying to make Tom happen, its not going to happen! Dreading this "cute and funny" storyline with Tom and the deformed-looking guy.

It really shows my age that I'm complaining about all the younger characters, I remember my mum and sister doing the same and me thinking how ridiculous they were :lol:

Noooo don't say that, now I feel old :haha: Although even when I was a teenager I still found the teenagers really annoying - like Nicole! Arghhhhh. And Nancy - although Nancy is arguably even more annoying now than she ever has been. I hate her little 'squeaks'. God, why do I watch this show?! :rofl:

Oh god Nicole I remember her and Justin's stepsister, Leni or something. Ok maybe the teens have been annoying me for longer than I though :haha:

Remember when Justin got "addicted to weed" and within like 1 week of smoking it he pushed his step-sister through a window or something?! And Sasha and Fletcher randomly becoming addicted to heroin. What the hell happened to Fletcher?!

Yeah didn't all her terrible scars just vanish? lol
I think I remember him leaving with his guitar or something. Josh was another one I hated, the more his hair grew the more irritating I found him. Oh and Lauren :lol:

I completely forgot about Josh! His hair was soo annoying and he turned into a complete prick after Rhys somehow spiked him with like half a bottle of vodka in his orange juice without him knowing...do Hollyoaks writers not realise that vodka actually has a pretty strong taste?!

I know he would have to be spiking him very slowly throughout the night for him not to notice.
The more we talk about it the more I realise Hollyoaks is actually a load of rubbish :rofl: But I still love it.

oh my god hahaha i totally forgot about that one - can't believe they are revisting incest with riley and mitzee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->