Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks is so boring recently, I missed a few episodes and realised I haven't missed it that much, so different to when the Silas storyline was going on and I couldn't wait to watch it. I hope they improve it again, all this teen crap is so boring! Oh well we have the Warren/BB stuff coming up, that should be pretty good. x x x

I agree its getting a bit *yawn* something dramatic needs to happen! The BB thing bores me aswell tbh

I forgot about most of this stuff :haha:

Did anyone watch the late night hollyoaks with Andy (who was the rapist) where he ended up in some disused factory and got impaled on a massive spike? It was vile :rofl: But I always remember it! It was before the curly haired twins died.

And when bombheads mum died and he kept her in his bedroom for months and was having visions of Mr C :haha:

Yeah I remember Andy, at the time I was either too young or too stupid to understand the severity of what he had done so I just thought it was a shame such a fitty had died :rofl: Don't think he's fit now though lol.

Omg yeah that was really weird with Bombhead.

Andy was in that kind of classy BBC drama last year - does anyone know what I'm talking about? The one about the court cases, can't remember what it was called!

And hahahaah the bombhead storyline was amazing, especially because the ghost of Mr Cunningham was always coming back to give him advice too. That was seriously psychotic behaviour on Bombhead's part but it was kind of brushed over like "LOL silly bombhead again!"

I can't believe how much information I have retained about Hollyoaks over the years...

I know its quite scary :/ my earliest memory was when Gary Lucy was raped :/

&& Ben the fit fireman :| HELLO

I might actually be quite clever if my head wasn't filled with 15 years of hollyoaks crap :rofl:

mitzeee & BB were at my hubbys work today, wish i had gone!!

Oh god Linzi I remember that Andy thing! Took me by utter surprise!! That was something to do with the Costellos huh?

Little bit of christmas cheer from the oaks

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...oaks-cast-in-christmas-music-video-watch.html

Rileys "he's got a temperature" act was one of the worst pieces of acting I've ever seen :dohh:

Aye, well, he might be a tad bit warm considering the wee mans sitting in a warm house with a snowsuit and hat in a car seat.... :haha:

I know it was awful, I actually want to slap him though. He's acting like a total tool!
Loved the double B, Warren, Mitzeee and Joel scenes. Emmett never lets us down! Also loved the scene with Nancy and Brendan too!

what am i missing girls? im at OH's house until boxing day and don't want my hollyoaks addiction to come out :rofl: pleaaaaaaaaase dont tell me that i've missed this ridiculous doug episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->