Hollyoaks

When is the Patrick and Maxine storyline going to finish? It really makes me uncomfortable!

They don't know. She is in on it with Grace and now Joe knows but think he is going to keep their secret :dohh:

Samba I can't believe P is two :shock:

My prediction for that is when one of them leaves :haha:

Mercedes is working with Grace to frame Freddie. Grace paid her to lay low and she's living abroad at the moment. Joe went to see her and has been convinced to help set Freddie up.

Sorry, didn't see Tasha had already posted :haha:

Well.............seems history is repeating its self for one family! Well, I guess technically 2 as Tom is Cindys brother (is that right?) and she was a gymslip mum.

Wonder how they will handle it now as so far they seem to be concentrating on the dad (tom) in all of it.

Apparently she is going to consider abortion. It's quite good that they're addressing that really xx

i think whilst they will address it it prob wont happen due to Leelas history

I think Dr S'avage is the glove handed killer. The nurses just make no sense and Celine and Kim aren't really strong enough characters yet, but S'avage doesn't have any prescense outside of the hospital and I think if they revealed it to be him, he'd leave and it'd be the end of this hospital business they're focusing on right now. (Like in the past when they've had freshers and college kids and when those stories are finished, they just kill everyone and focus on another setting in the village).

That's just my guess, unless they just bring in a total randomer or someone unrelated to the hospital. It'll end up being Patrick or Sienna, it IS hollyoaks ahaha

Dr S'avage is very random, he was brought in as a sorta long lost member of the Savage family but never really had a reason to be, if you know what I mean. Why the name? I want to say it's him, however, it seems to obvious. A lot of fingers are pointing the blame at Celine last night.

The "Silas" shouters are a wee bit annoying now :haha:

where have you been sethsmummy :rofl:

iv never popped into this part of the forums before :haha: glad i found it now though.. hollyoacks is the only soap i watch and by gosh do i love it.. although some of the story lines are getting a bit old now. x

A lot old! I hardly watch these days, I just read the spoilers to decide if I'm gonna watch :haha:

Oooh Its been quiet in here for a while... so does Peri go though with it?

Wow i am so behind lol. I am only at the point where Jack as been arrested for possession and intent to supply lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->