Hollyoaks

I think the only way they will do an abortion is to make way for another storyline like perri getting depressed from it or tom becomes suicidal etc

aarrgghhh i wanna smack patrick! sneaky shitbag of a man! When the hell is it all going to unravel for him. seems we come close to it and then he gets away with it and its like rinse and repeat! x

I've been fed up with the Patrick Maxine storyline since before Christmas now! They're dragging it out so much they're now not even covering the issue they started with x

Patrick will find out nicco lied and sienna will step in and try frame Patrick as always.

Grace clearly only kissed Kim so she could get info from Lyndsey. I don't think bringing bad boy Robbie back will do any good.

What's everyone think of Sineads cousin? Everyone on the ho pages banging on about him being sexy, I think he looks pretty creepy tbh. Apparently he's going to cause trouble with the baby storyline. Clearly going to sleep with Ste or john Paul, was hoping the O'Connors would get less screen time not more.

See when I read the new character thing I stopped at the "he's gay" bit. I mean come on seriously, isn't every male cast member of his age brought in as gay? And why do they make such a hoo ha over sexuality? "Ooooh Ste and John Paul better watch out, there's ANOTHER gay in the village"

Yeah they do kind of make it seem like there's always someone trying to get with Ste or john Paul. Ig was only couple weeks ago they started it with harry.

Didn't you know that every gay man wants to sleep with every other gay man? :haha: they do nothing for the stereotype of that.

Id of thought they'd pan out the gay storylines better with the producer/writer being gay.

i watched on E4 for a change last night, how cheesy when Trevor said to Freddie 'you and what army' and Freddie was all big and hard 'this one' but it was kinda sweet really, and man i love a bit of screen time of Freddie.

what you all think will happen with Freddie now? surely hes got to go down for Fraisers death. but be cleared of Mercy? she will come back? stay away?
what about Robbie? couple months come out and all be normal? or will he have some sh*t inside? will he even go inside?

i do wish the Pat and max story would be over by now, surely its not good for people going through that sort of stuff, i know if it was me i wouldnt even be arsed to do anything now this just shows how hard it is!! they need to make it more motivational, as my OH said Maxine has little passion anyway

Oh yeah, that flipping headlight scene, omg, just no. cringe.

Mercedes is due to come back in a few weeks - shes filming from this month full-time.
Phoebe is meant to be arrested at some point for Mercedes murder

As for Patrick and Maxine I really do want it to end.
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/3877706_orig.jpgMaxine and Darren finally share a kiss together! But Patrick watches from afar...
It's the moment a lot of Hollyoaks fans have been waiting for! When Darren and Maxine finally share their first kiss! Much to Patrick's dislike...

As the pair share a kiss, they are first interrupted by Cindy and Jason as the pair are heading to the garage.

Unaware from afar is Patrick, who has seen the couple kiss.
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/6160457_orig.jpg
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/4903467_orig.jpg
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/5496169_orig.jpgBut as we recently spoilt to you earlier this week that Cindy is attacked and that Theresa finds blood on Patrick's clothes, does anyone notice that Cindy and Maxine are wearing the same coat?

~from spoiler site

Its not the same coat but perhaps there is a mistake!

hmm i think hell go down for both but then things will happen and hell be cleared of mercys. She probably will come back no doubt with yet another stupid crazy lover story.
im thinkin robbie will get involved in stuff in prison and get hurt.

Grace's hair makes me cringe everytime she is on screen.

i cant put my finger on Pat.. something was always telling me hes changed, but i never believed it, a abuser can never change, but then i thought maybe he will stop the physical abuse, then i started to believe that more and more, until he smacked nico. but his reaction.. hmm did he feel guilty? did he want to, or just regret it once it was too late? will he do it again? hmm!!!

also, is he dying? whats wrong with him? he got a letter from hospital but as far as im aware its never shown anything, then he keeps getting the leg cramps..

i think he has something wrong with his brain although im not sure.

Yes it's going down the brain route and all the abuse was beyond his control.

I hope he does have something wrong with his brain and i hope he dies a very painful death. I can stand this Patrick and Maxine story now. Its making me shout at my tv lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->