Hollyoaks

Since the detective saw the shoes, he realised with Sienna being on the run it was a good chance those shoes belonged to Maxine. With past visits to him they already had a good idea he talks rubbish. Hence they wanted to check out what he was up to.

i think in tonights, you'll see that they dont really buy his stories.

I'm watching e4 +1. Jeez they are

Theres so much about this story that annoys the hell out of me. Will is alive afterall and if he miraculously survived, he could easily blame Nico (and he would, it would hurt Dodger more) and Nico would cave.

Would Dodger seriously leave a woman to deal with her ex who beats and controls her?

Does Dodger seriously believe Myra-Pocahontas isnt his? Come on... Even he should know better.

Total arse.

By the way, how are Sinead, John Paul and Ste living in Tony's? So confused!

Theres so much about this story that annoys the hell out of me. Will is alive afterall and if he miraculously survived, he could easily blame Nico (and he would, it would hurt Dodger more) and Nico would cave.

Would Dodger seriously leave a woman to deal with her ex who beats and controls her?

Does Dodger seriously believe Myra-Pocahontas isnt his? Come on... Even he should know better.

Total arse.

Yeah they've not really thought any of it through, they've just got rid of Dodger and closed nothing off!

Sinead is living with Diane again (since she forgave her). Ste and John Paul are at the McQueens and Tony is living at Dennis' house with Darren. I think that's right anyway lol.

Total arse.

I thought the same, especially about the baby not being his - would he really just be like 'Oh.. Ok.. Cya then' and not at least get tests done to see if she is/isn't his? Then to leave his daughter and his girlfriend who could both be in danger, it doesn't add up. It's like they needed a way to get him out quick.

Total arse.

I thought the same, especially about the baby not being his - would he really just be like 'Oh.. Ok.. Cya then' and not at least get tests done to see if she is/isn't his? Then to leave his daughter and his girlfriend who could both be in danger, it doesn't add up. It's like they needed a way to get him out quick.

I reckon he was uncomfortable with the storylines

As we all are.... :rofl:

Just spoiler tagging in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

I can't even put into words how dreadful that episode was. I was so sure Dodger would die, there's no way he'd leave Myra Pochahontas, no matter what was going to happen to Will, he wouldn't just ditch his daughter. He doesn't even ask for paternity, he gave up on that kid pretty promptly!

I honestly can't believe how totally lame and unnecessary Will's return has been. I didn't see him in the whole time of killing his mum, texas and such, but why is he so insanely butthurt about Maxine (Texas v.2) and Theresa, that he planned a whole escape from prison just to hurt Dodger?

Urgh they actually had Dodger sailing off on a boat, the cheesiness of his goodbye with Nico and Maxine was just so cringey and un-heartfelt! :wacko:

They'll either just dump Will back in prison never to be seen again or totally waste his character with this stupid glove killer story. :shrug:

That was a really, really, bad episode.

Im still a week behind but OMG this storyline sounds bad!! I didnt actually ever believe Myra-Pochahontas was Dodgers? I thought it was a prison guards or something? Or was that fake? Either way surely he would stick around to find out?
Will never died, he fell off a roof and really did need a wheelchair (likely...!) Is he still in a wheelchair or can he magically walk again?

Im still a week behind but OMG this storyline sounds bad!! I didnt actually ever believe Myra-Pochahontas was Dodgers? I thought it was a prison guards or something? Or was that fake? Either way surely he would stick around to find out?
Will never died, he fell off a roof and really did need a wheelchair (likely...!) Is he still in a wheelchair or can he magically walk again?

He can walk again because having him scooting out of prison in a wheelchair would have been a little far fetched :haha: (not like him easily escaping was any less ridiculous). I'm glad he's not dead though, because flying off the roof like that would have been such a lame end to his character, and i love that Dodger didn't even give a damn, he just kinda accepted the fact he was dead, oh well :haha:

He can walk again because having him scooting out of prison in a wheelchair would have been a little far fetched :haha: (not like him easily escaping was any less ridiculous). I'm glad he's not dead though, because flying off the roof like that would have been such a lame end to his character, and i love that Dodger didn't even give a damn, he just kinda accepted the fact he was dead, oh well :haha:

Ive finally caught up and everyones posts make a little more sense now... shame the storyline doesnt!! HOW many times can a person fall from a roof and not die?! FFS.And why would Dodger not have untied Theresa before he left the boat? I understand Maxine was passing out but surely he could have spent a few secs untying Theresa so she could make her out way out whilst he was carrying Maxine? What a git. Also IS Theresa baby Dodgers? I thought the dates didnt work out when she was in prison? So confused.

Also IS Theresa baby Dodgers? I thought the dates didnt work out when she was in prison? So confused.

Theresa's baby IS Dodgers, she just told him otherwise to give him his "freedom" so to speak.

Cheers. I thought she way lying to 'lead him on' but then when she told him she was lying i suddenly thought she wasnt, then she admitted he wasnt and i was confused! lol

Cheers. I thought she way lying to 'lead him on' but then when she told him she was lying i suddenly thought she wasnt, then she admitted he wasnt and i was confused! lol

Yeah it too me a minute to work it out, it was when Myra turned up and spoke to her i realised that Theresa was lying, about lying :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->