Hollyoaks

Will is set to cause more Drama, as he awakens.
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/4051101_orig.jpg

Will Savage awakens from his coma, and is immediately back on the revenge trail as he pretends to still be inside a coma, Pondering his next move as he targets Cindy Cunningham.
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/6474298.jpg?441
As Dirk pays Will a visit inside the hospital, he says to Will that he wishes he had never been born. Unaware Will is awake, Dirk says in no uncertain terms that Dodger was always his best son. Will is hurt and angry, and is immediately on the path for Revenge, As Nico and Dylan visit the hospital to see Will, he manages to swipe a syringe from a nurses trolley by his bed.

Nico forgets her bag, and returns to the room to get it where Will grabs her and holds her hostage. But viewers will have to wait and see if Nico is Punished, as when Cindy comes to the hospital, Will Injects her with Morphine, wanting Dirk to suffer and lose her after what he said to Will.

Dr S'avage, Lindsey, Kim, Tegan and Celine all rush to the scene to help Cindy, but is it too late?
https://www.soapoverdose.com/uploads/2/7/6/0/27604769/952648_orig.jpg

I thought Will was

Going to be killed by the hospital killer but surely theyve missed their chance?

Just his self id say, cant be him if he was banged up when rick was injected.

Oh no I mean

will is rumoured to be killed off in the same way as Rick

I've just seen a spoiler that says

Patrick and Maxine are going to get back together

Ffs. Why can't they leave it alone?

I know, everyone is sick fed up of it now. I get that people go back to violent relationships but in terms of a soap this is draaaaaaagged out

I know, everyone is sick fed up of it now. I get that people go back to violent relationships but in terms of a soap this is draaaaaaagged out

I think it's so tedious because they've replayed the exact same scene of Maxine turning around, only to find Patrick just randomly standing behind her, and her jumping and asking 'what do you want!' about a hundred and fifty times now. It's the way they start every scene and interaction between the two of them. I don't feel there's much threat and tension between them anymore, it's long gone, it's just...boring. Neither character is really anything else in the show other than one half of that couple that just replay the same conversations over and over!

I obviously don't pay enough attention when I'm watching Hollyoaks cos I had no idea Rick got injected with something, I thought he just had a heart attack!

right so Dr S'avage, is he related to dennis dodger & the clan? or is S'avage and Savage different? im confused..

agree with the maxine & Pat scene, someone should give bad feedback and get them to stop it, i mean if there was someone in maxines shoes watching this they would be like 'well there defo is no way out, im better off stayinig' its sooo bad!!

right so Dr S'avage, is he related to dennis dodger & the clan? or is S'avage and Savage different? im confused..

agree with the maxine & Pat scene, someone should give bad feedback and get them to stop it, i mean if there was someone in maxines shoes watching this they would be like 'well there defo is no way out, im better off stayinig' its sooo bad!!

S'avage is Dennis's Dad, it's just a silly thing he does with his name, i imagine it's because Dr Savage sounds pretty scary :haha:

i thought so lol, just confused me a little..

soo i was catching up last night, ive not watched it all week so..
mondays, Jp & Ste told His sisters about the HIV, they were then sat with Tegan and she said to JP 'so do you have...' and he just shrugged and said 'im negative' i was literally in stitches at how they did this, i was almost in tears at the whole scene until he said that, how insensitive 'yeah i fine, im not gona die but he is, hes positive' LOL even my OH said after the 1st one'im bored now, its all same old' which it is, we have the maxine & pat story line, will is back, dodger has gone, they are tryna find the killer of mercy and totally confusing me on that one too. and poor ste, hes never had a break on hollyoaks, i feel so sorry for him poor guy, they are getting rid of the half decent actors/actresses (bcos lets face it, none are gona win a award for brill acting really) and bringing ditsy mcqueens in -_- mehhh

I couldn't understand when holly kept telling cleo she was gorgeous. The girls all teeth, I can't pay attention to anything else when she's on screen.

So HO is pretty boring atm and I'm a bit behind, but I wondered if anyone else noticed the funny gender reveal scene at Sinead's baby scan? The monitor showed baby's face the whole time and nurse asked if they wanted to know the gender. She said 'hmm let's see - it's a girl!' - all while looking at the image of the baby's head :rofl: :rofl:

Yer she wasnt a knobhead :rofl: I am bored but half glad they didnt get rid of Mercedes after all

i always knew she wasnt dead, but whos is the body? what did Grace do? apparently Mercy is back full time in March...

i always knew she wasnt dead, but whos is the body? what did Grace do? apparently Mercy is back full time in March...

i think it was her body being dragged but she wasnt dead. She was stabbed however, but remember shes already taken a stabbing in the past and survived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->