Hollyoaks

Ok I watch hollyoaks on and off and am currently sooo confused!!

Are sienna and dodger not twins?!
Is Nico actually their child?! Am I missing something? xx

ooo thanks! the plot thickens lol

yeah sienna and mark are twins but they slept together when they didnt know they were twins. I dont think nico is dodgers though... i think shes patricks but not sure.

I've got loads to catch up on too x

You've not missed out on anything. Last couple weeks have been rubbish.

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-pair-tie-knot-Devon.html?ito=social-facebook

Them pics were fab! but why did i not know Ste was really gay....

A little late I know but if anyone wants their 'Brendon Brady Fix' Emmett was in last night 'No Offence' should be available online or on catch up :winkwink: xx

Think he fancies Sienna and feels protective over her so was angry when Nico abandoned her. Plus with Nico out the way, there might be space in Sienna's affections. I can see Sienna getting closer to him too as a surrogate father figure to fill the void from her father and daughter. Think they will become more co-dependent as it goes on, especially as they hold each others secrets.

Oooh ladies Mr bloom is joining as part of the couple wanting to adopt perris baby

Ah ive missed for much! Think last time i watched was end of March? Whats been going on? Anything interesting? Who was the hospital killer? Is the Pat/Max storyline still going? Whats happening with Peri's baby? What happened with the Mercedes storyline?

ive not seen any of the Lomax's in a while, not seen much of Maxine apart from the meeting regarding minnie then after that shes not been back since...
i love hollyoaks and even though they are getting crap i will still always watch it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->