Hollyoaks

Aw Lou, you missed it - was on E4 yesterday.

The only thing I have to say about it is WTF???!!!

It was awesomely bad :rofl:

Hollyoaks will make the 2012 Soaps awards!!!!

Nothing can compete to silas surely..

so is that it with Warren now? has he gone forever, I thought he was going to be killed......

Loving BB in last nights e4 episode

feel oaks is slightly boring now warren and silas have gone.....

And how did darren get the pub back?

He was in the pub when Riley wanted to leave Hollyoaks and he got it that way, I was thinking how did he pay for it though cos he has no money so Riley must of gave him it or they are renting who knows.

eerrrrr what Hangover attempt? I need the details! I didn't think Hollyoaks could get more cringey but I'm obviously wrong :rofl:

eerrrrr what Hangover attempt? I need the details! I didn't think Hollyoaks could get more cringey but I'm obviously wrong :rofl:

Linzie, Cheryl, Nancy, Mitzee and Jackie were all so drunk and woke up with a hot naked man leaving the house, a chicken in the room :haha:
They retraced there steps and remembered Cindy followed them so they locked her in the back of a van. When they released her and asked why were you following us, she said she wanted to be in there club:haha:

Oh god...is it just me or is this new friendship with all of those girls really random and forced?! I thought Lynsey HATED Nancy for being Silas' best bud and I'm sure Cheryl and Mitzee hated each other too!

I love Jackie though. Jackie can do no wrong!

Hollyoaks always do this, have characters who have never spoken to each other or hate each other and in one episode they become bff's :rofl:

Oh dear :haha: I have a few days worth to catch up on. DH was watching it with me yesterday, just kept slowly shaking his head in disbelief :haha: I'm sure he's a closet oaks fan really.

What is going on with this programme now? its soooooo boring, and i really dont care for the college students, however i like the george storyline, but could be more realistic

Also has Riley and Seth gone forever?

Will Silas have a trial??

I need more bb? oaks needs fitter men (not school aged) and some more baddies/murders :D

Urgh, I hadn't watched it for a couple of days so thought i'd check in last night and see if anything interestings happening.
Maddie's back to being the school bitch, yawn. The whole George thing I kindof like and yet it annoys me at the same time? I think some of writings good and then it gets lousy? if that makes sense.
I hate how HOs seem to make characters forget SLs like the whole silas thing, and mercedes giving up her baby, it's almost like none of that's happened.
I want more BB.

I thought mercedes family would be on the hunt for Riley and causing mayhem over the baby, but nothing................

The same with Silas and Warren, its all gone cold, nothing followed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->