Hollyoaks

I agree its poo atm. Mercedes is going to end up pregnant this summer, apparently I will be between Joe and lockie. My moneys on lockie.

Well. Opinions on Mr Bloom joining the cast :rofl:

Its going to take some getting used to, I'll be expecting to see a veggie pop up or the here and there theme should he ever drive. I'm more disappointed that adelle Silva will play his wife, personally I think she's a terrible actress and the way she holds her mouth annoys me.

Lol, Mr Bloom! "...me and a veggie on a little mission.." In this case, perhaps adele is the veggie..? ;)

I agree its poo atm. Mercedes is going to end up pregnant this summer, apparently I will be between Joe and lockie. My moneys on lockie.

i keep waiting for her to leavem i thought she was leaving for good? but was brought back as a twist then leaving again.. this is why it confuses me..

& Mr Bloom, seriously!! i dont think i could take him seriously on a soap.. off topic but i was well dissapointed when i found out his name isnt even so and so Bloom.. whats the point in that, i feel lied to :haha:

In an interview he said his accent is fake too and he doesn't even like gardening! Lol. :)

I thought the same with Mercedes but no where else wanted to hire her.

I saw him on casualty once, I couldn't get my head around it.

Omg seriously?? Mr bloom? My kids are gonna be shouting all through it now if they see bloody Mr bloom lol.

I wonder what has happened with the whole peri Tom thing. I hate how they just Sri a storyline half way through and you see nothing for weeks.

How flat was sinades stomach on e4 and she is supposed to have just had a kid.

How flat was sinades stomach on e4 and she is supposed to have just had a kid.

my friends tummy went straight back to normal within a week of having her baby, but i suppose after 2 it would be harder, after one im still struggling to shift the flab although im back to my pre pregnancy weight

I noticed that but my mum left hospital in her size six jeans with all five of us except me (number four) as I was a section. Cow :haha:

In fairness I was getting chased out the hospital in my new size 10s after I had Alex, they thought I was a visitor :rofl:
Tori did a number on me :rofl:

Ok maybe I am just peeved. Probably have as much chance of having a flat stomach as I do getting a BFP.... as in NONE..... ha ho

Tbf with both of mine my uterus was pre birth size within an hour of having them. That said there was no flat stomach, due to my bueno cravings.

My stomach looks like a deflated balloon made out of orange peel whereas my friend's is smooth as a baby's bum and not one single stretch mark - it's all in the genes! :)

this whole lockie + JP thing is doing my head in

The lovedays secret is that they had a daughter who was abducted 14 years ago, the police will call them and ask them to identify remains. A few fans on the spoiler sites are thinking it will turn out to be phoebe. I'm not so sure myself, what are all your views?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->