Hollyoaks

It's certainly possible. I'm just just glad Phoebe is dead, she was such a debbie downer!

The lovedays secret is that they had a daughter who was abducted 14 years ago, the police will call them and ask them to identify remains. A few fans on the spoiler sites are thinking it will turn out to be phoebe. I'm not so sure myself, what are all your views?

Wasn't Phoebes mum her real mum though? Jeez I can't remember but would be a twist!

I just looked it up, Mel was her bio mum, and Jackie adopted her. I shall slee tonight :haha:

That's what I thought ap. But I guess they think people will forget, just like frazers dna test.

That's what I thought ap. But I guess they think people will forget, just like frazers dna test.

Haha I knew there was something that was a bit like that, that was it!

I quite liked Phoebe. Wish they would kill off Lockie and Portia or whatever she's called xx

The lovedays secret is that they had a daughter who was abducted 14 years ago, the police will call them and ask them to identify remains. A few fans on the spoiler sites are thinking it will turn out to be phoebe. I'm not so sure myself, what are all your views?

Wasn't Phoebes mum her real mum though? Jeez I can't remember but would be a twist!

I just looked it up, Mel was her bio mum, and Jackie adopted her. I shall slee tonight :haha:

They can't do that... Phoebe's character was mixed race, white and Asian - neither of which are the Loveday family!

When did Joe sleep with Mercedes? I'm usually pretty clued up on these things but I can't remember that one

It was mid February that they slept together so she'd be about 17-19 weeks already if it's actually his.

Unless they had an unknown quickie. As if mercy hasn't had sex since February

How has Patrick got no money..?! He's headmaster at a large school and must earn at least somewhere between £50k-£100k. He's just been on holiday and only has a flat to maintain and 1 dependent. Besides, surely a control freak like him would have savings?! Blimey, if being a headmaster living in a small apartment doesn't give you money in the bank then what does?!

Hollyoaks is celebrating its 20th anniversary this October. Just reading that they're doing another big stunt, this time it'll be a white water tragedy and 2 people will die. Also the hospital killer will be revealed around the same time.

Patrick bought it when they were together from her or her landlord

:o :o :o ooooo i wonder how this is going to turn out (i watch it on e4 so wont spoil it for those who watch on channel 4)

The day I've waited for has finally arrived, Stephanie Davis sacked with immediate effect. What does everyone think she's done? I've heard arrived drunk on set alot a long with drugs and sex tape but who knows, must ne bad her twitters been suspended too. Stes removed all pics of her from his twitter and jp tweeted the wizard of oz poster with the caption ding dong the witch is dead, but its been deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->