Hollyoaks

Not being funny...but I would love that figure. Annabelle ruined mine :growlmad:

It's funny how many of the cast have hooked up in real life...

Brendan and jacqui McQueen
Callum and Tilly
Theresa and will!

I'm defo not thinking Riley/Merc/Dr now. (read enough to know :haha:)

Anyone wanna tell me how E4 episode ended tonight? (spoiler tags pls)

After telling Texas he would be back for her, he went to a bus stop and a hen party got on a bus, he looked all creepy and then got on after them. The end. x x x

Oh my lord, we were wetting ourselves at tonights episode :haha:

How much of a Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal tribute was it?! The hat at the end, the way he followed his next victims into the sunset...

And that is why I love Hollyoaks hahaha!

I can't believe what I'm reading, it sounds hilarious.

is it anyone's hen party we know?? Or just random chicks

randomers.

I don't think he will be back until they need a ratings boost again
x x x

Awww FFs!

Still another episode to go Tho (Fridays on e4 tomoz)

It's defo not who I mentioned because

they have storylines coming up sorta love triangle mince

ANOTHER love triangle?! :dohh:

Any idea what Will was doing when Lindsay was murdered? x x x

randomers.

I don't think he will be back until they need a ratings boost again
x x x

Totally agree!

I wish they would make him a permanent fixture though. Hes my creepy crush <3

Oh my lord, we were wetting ourselves at tonights episode :haha:

How much of a Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal tribute was it?! The hat at the end, the way he followed his next victims into the sunset...

And that is why I love Hollyoaks hahaha!

First the hangover, now hannibal. God loves a trier hollyoaks :haha:

I'm still holding out for tonights e4 episode. Pleeeeease.
Seriously if that's it, I'm pissed off :rofl:

I'm still holding out for tonights e4 episode. Pleeeeease.
Seriously if that's it, I'm pissed off :rofl:

I am almost certain he is gone now. Boo :cry:

Looked at the waveguide spoilers this morning, nothing much interesting coming up at the end of the month apart from Mercy/Dr/Riley yawnfest :dohh:

More future spoilers
Hollyoaks Spoilers 23rd July 2012 to 27th July 2012
Coming up in Hollyoaks, a tormented Mitzeee Minniver begins to doubt her own innocence as she remains locked up for a crime she didn't commit.

Viewers recently saw twisted Mercedes McQueen frame Mitzeee for her stabbing in a bid to discredit the glamour girl once and for all. As Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) cannot remember what happened that day, she has no idea that Mercedes actually stabbed herself.

Although Mitzeee's gut instinct tells her that that she wouldn't be capable of hurting someone, she is shocked by her own anger as she ends up in a violent altercation with her prison cellmate.

In the aftermath of the showdown, Mitzeee can't help but think that she could be guilty after all&#8230;

Back in the village, meanwhile, Riley (Rob Norbury) is struggling with the media attention surrounding the Mitzeee situation.

When Riley discovers that Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) has been the source of some recent newspaper stories, an argument follows between the pair and their friendship is put to the test&#8230;

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Monday, July 23 and Friday, July 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Monday

Ally's behaviour causes Ste's suspicions to grow.

Meanwhile, Will struggles to prove his innocence without Ash's help.

Elsewhere, Riley vows to stand by Mitzeee, but the increasing media attention leaves him with some important decisions to make.

Also today, Mercedes finds herself out in the cold and is taken in by Doctor Browning, Carmel crumbles when she's left alone with Kathleen Angel, while Phoebe fears she's in the way at the McQueen house.

Tuesday

Cheryl delivers some home truths to Riley, who is forced to confront life head on. However, he isn't prepared for the news Mitzeee delivers.

Meanwhile, Phoebe struggles to hide her upset when the McQueens fail to remember her 16th birthday.

Elsewhere, Callum worries about Martha when she loses her job and determines to stop her turning to alcohol.

Also today, Ash is given a fright when she is followed into the folly, but finds herself making an unlikely friend.

Wednesday

Cheryl refuses to forgive Brendan and is further panicked when a message is left on her doorstep, while Brendan takes drastic action to protect her.

Meanwhile, Riley and Mercedes grow closer when he discovers the true identity of the newspaper's 'source'.

Elsewhere, Ash asks Martha to cover her shift at Chez Chez - but does Martha have enough willpower to stay away from the alcohol?

Also today, Phoebe excitedly prepares for George's return with disastrous consequences, while Carmel struggles to leave the safety of her home.

Thursday

Rhys and Lacey desperately search for Phoebe following her disappearance from the club, but will they find her in time?

Meanwhile, the students' excitement about their new home is quashed, and Callum rails at Ash for letting Martha work at the club.

Elsewhere, Ally makes amends with the Savages - but not before making several revelations.

Also today, Brendan determines to end Sampson for good.

Friday

The Kanes learn the truth about what happened in the club, leading Callum on a journey of destruction.

Meanwhile, Phoebe's brush with death brings her and Jacqui closer, while Rhys pays the price for Phoebe's actions.

Elsewhere, Mercedes and Doctor Browning grow closer as they continue their mission to make Riley jealous.

Also today, the students race against time to find alternative accommodation, while Brendan discusses his plans with Walker but leaves Joel out in the cold.

Meanwhile, Will struggles to prove his innocence without Ash's help.

Is this bloody well telling us there is no conclusion on tonight's e4? :grr: I really thought this storyline was gonna end clever.

All those spoilers! :thumbup:

I haven't watched last night's E4 episode yet, it sounds excellent :rofl: I have just watched the one where Silas escapes. I was pmsl at Silas's attempt at convulsions - my DH has epilepsy, that ain't what they look like :lol:

Can anyone spoiler last nights e4 for me (missed the end and off to see Mr Murs tonight ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->