Hollyoaks

Meh I'll take Brendan. :rofl:

I'll fight you for him!hes mine!!!It's actually pitiful how big a crush I have on him lol!

Im now thinking maybe the doctor has something to do with it.......... I dont think a 'big' character would be the killer.

Does anyone know when we find out/the storyline comes to a conclusion?

It's hollyoaks so probably 2034 or thereabouts! It def wasn't will,though he's up to something,same with Ali.I really don't like that doctor.

Will is telling the truth I'm sure. The producers have just decided to be stupid and write into the script that the police believe Silas over him- really?!

Aye theres no way they will settle on Will!

Yeah, I bet they find some evidence that lets Will off the hook.

I want to join in the BB fight too - some days I actually fall a little bit in love with him :rofl:

I'm horrified. Not one of you has mentioned dodger. Am I the ONLY normal one in this place? :rofl:

You can all have Brendan as long as I get Darren!!!

I remember the first ever episode of Hollyoaks I watched- he was wearing a long fur coat and it got covered in paint or something. I was convinced he was gay until I saw him with a woman!

Lol! Do you remember the string vests he used to wear? Very amusing!

I'll have Dodger too, yum. I have a poster of his 'torso of the week' from Heat magazine, pinned up in my living room :rofl:

I know where there's a pic of mr bradys little (or not so little!) friend....I won't tell na na na!

That's made my year. Fact. :rofl:

Imagine my face when I "ahem" stumbled across it! Went from googling to ogling in 0.3 seconds :rofl:

I'll have Dodger too, yum. I have a poster of his 'torso of the week' from Heat magazine, pinned up in my living room :rofl:

Well team Brendan here will now have more than a torso on their walls :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->