Hollyoaks

I'm damn close to having it tatoo'd on my eyeballs!....must....close...page....lol! Makes me go all ana Steele every time!

I think hes a bit bushy............ but wouldnt say no :D

The words hung like a horse also spring to mind :rofl:

I think he needs to do a bit of pruning if im honest :rofl:

My thoughts exactly lol. He is fit though, all my friends think I'm weird for finding him attractive. His arse just looks so great when he wears those tight trousers! :blush:

I think he needs to do a bit of pruning if im honest :rofl:

LOL he does need a bit of grounds-keeping.

I just dont get the Brenden thing, perhaps if he had a better tasche...

Back on the Silas thing have you seen the adverts for this week? :wacko:

I totally think it's the doctor now who killed Lynsey. Silas is gonna fake being ill or something, doc will go along with it and Silas will escape when he has those "convulsions" on the advert.

OH reckons its going to be someone completely random and that the writers havent even decided themselves yet.

Did anyone notice that Ethan was in the opening credits a day last week??? The very last person but not in it yesterday?

Is Ethan still in the police force? Can't remember. I knew someone was missing ...

I thought Ethan left the show? He's not been seen or mentioned since the Rob thing has he? And I wouldn't notice him in the credits either, I always fast forward through those lol.

Hmmmm maybe I dreamt it lol! I'm not sure who did it, like someone else said they prob haven't decided themselves!

I'm still voting for the doctor! I never noticed Ethan on the credits, I usually have to watch them because Holly is obsessed with them :dohh:

Is it just me, or does anyone else keep getting an image of BB's bush, every time he comes on screen??

Yes.
I hope it doesnt appear. I'm at work :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2-NUb-MYU&list=PLE1A697388E157D1E&index=2&feature=plcp

Don't you just love hollyoaks' attempt at the hangover :rofl:

How annoying is Maddie? She just turns up they all click their fingers and go with her......... and the fact none of them took any clothes with them?!!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->