Hollyoaks

Oooh Barnsey :D I was so sad when he left :(

I've stopped watching for this week, its gettng boring, I'll probably start again next week. x x x

:rofl:

I can see the Barnsey appeal lol. They do need more oldies, although at 32 I probably should find something more grown up to watch :lol:

My jaw just dropped at the pic of double B! I don't go for hairy men but DAMN!

One of my favourite characters is leaving :(

Not sure how to do a spolier

Click on 'go advanced' and the spoiler thingy is the smiley face with a black bar across it - on the far right.

"maybe she's your willy"
"my what????"
"your willy,your willy mandela!!!!"

:rofl: :rofl:

Ash and ally.....just wrong

Ooooh can't wait, do we know when it'll be aired? Am I right in thinking October time or have I made that up lol?

Tis normally about then isnt it, i guess if they are still filming you'd be approx right!

I'm well looking forward to it :D

I dunno why but it always amuses me how they needlessly swear in HO Later, just cos they can :haha:

I'm well looking forward to it :D

I dunno why but it always amuses me how they needlessly swear in HO Later, just cos they can :haha:

:haha: i've thought this before, its like we're past the watershed lets f****** swear!! xx

Not a great lot, ally is seriously up to something. He's living with ash at The minute. The whole Riley,doctor,mercy thing is boring the tits off me :rofl:

Anyone else think walker might be an undercover police officer? Or am I over thinking hollyoaks too much?! :rofl:

:rofl: That would prob be right, we dont have our regular PO do we. Just DI Small

Not a great lot, ally is seriously up to something. He's living with ash at The minute. The whole Riley,doctor,mercy thing is boring the tits off me :rofl:

I know I tend to watch it on recordings and try and fast forward as much as possible over all that :haha: xx

Oh no what will we do without Amy whining steeeeeeeeeee every two seconds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->