Hollyoaks

Walkers an undercover cop, and if I have worked it out right, it's all because Brendan's drug dealing has severely disabled Walkers brother in the past, so walker wants to take BB down. It's quite sad :(

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I had DH fill the gaps

Hi girls :)

OMG last nights was amazing. Totally didn't see it coming.... Cant wait to see tonights :)

Thing is, it will be someone we didnt expect, theres no way they will make it anyone they have made us suspect

I had a dream last night that it was BB who killed Lyndsey. He was high off his face on drugs and didn't know what he was doing....messed up.

I still think it's Joel, plus there is a Hollyoaks Later coming up this Autumn and Theresa is ont of the main characters in it - so maybe he confesses to her... Just a guess :)

I think it was him, this is the blog from E4. I was convinced it was him all along. Mainly cos he was creepy and reminds me of an ex :haha:

https://www.e4.com/blog/hollyoaks/post/z7bn7px7lpyyxr49ef93vy/view.e4

I'm confused now

a bloody undercover cop witnessed it?! Errrrrrrr hello?

i did enjoy their relationship though.....

where does it go from here now?

I heard...

Riley proposes to someone

There's a pic in this week's Heat magazine of Riley proposing to Mercedes. :wacko:

There's a pic in this week's Heat magazine of Riley proposing to Mercedes. :wacko:

I suppose they need to have him get back together with her so when shes found out (whenever that may be!!) her downfall will be even greater

I imagine
a love triangle is gonna hit with Mitzee and Mercedes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back