Hollyoaks

is amy leaving to study? I managed to catch up on a few eps but still behind :rofl: wth is up with ally though? who IS he?

Hes very strange lovehearts, no idea what hes upto yet. Yep Amys going to manchester to do a full time course.

Does anyone else find it odd that no one seems bothered about lindsays killer still being out there? I mean they thought it was Will so everyone thought the killer had been caught, but now they've seen that hes innocent no one seems particularly bothered about the killer still being about and not being caught yet?! xx

Yeah I thought this! Amy was just walking about blotto like there wasn't just a murder! I would pay real pennies for them to kill Leanne

:rofl:

I have been moving house too, but managed to stay on top of the oaks - got my priorities right :lol: I haven't seen tonight's E4 ep yet though.

Ack I've missed weeks of Hollyoaks now either because of the kids, hubby, sport or being on holiday I never even found out what the conclusion to the whole lyndsey murder and mercie stabbing herself thing panned out

Guess what............it's still goin! I swear I could go away for years and hollyoaks would still be on the same story...but I love it!

Halfway through the episode I realised the rumours were true!

Good episode, from what I managed to catch through two cheeky girls in my house. Very sad though to find out the motives behind it all. I loved BB but this has messed up my head

Btw
does anyone else think Walker pretty much admitted killing Lynsey? Some reckoned he did mention it tonight. I dunno. I might as well had it on mute tonight :rofl;

Do you hear that? IT'S THE SOUND OF ME WAILING AS I CAN'T SEE IT UNTIL TOMORROW, :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Halfway through the episode I realised the rumours were true!

Good episode, from what I managed to catch through two cheeky girls in my house. Very sad though to find out the motives behind it all. I loved BB but this has messed up my head

I've recorded it, will watch it as soon as OH leaves the room and then hide the remote so I get to watch it all :haha: xx

Someone spoilerize it for me, I'm 3 days behind thanks to DH hogging the tv!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->