Hollyoaks

Bobby?!?! Who blimmin well has him, hes never about :rofl:

I don't think you realise the seriousness of this situation :rofl: it's a completely different child! I think I would notice lol but then I dont leave my baby with:

Our Theresa
Our jackie
Our micheala
Nancy
Etc

I just wish the poor child could come out his car seat!

Wish the doctor was staying, i think his character was interesting and i like having lots of baddies in the show! Much better then those blooming students!

Seen the trailer for Hollyoaks later? OOOOHHH YAAA hiya Brendan!!! :wave:

no, will go and search for it now!

Its become dullsvile again :( Poor jack too :(

It sure has, then i seen him, and got a bit all hornyoaks again

You can tell when it gets yawnsome, because this thread goes quiet!

Haven't seen the trailer yet, when is laters on? DH bought a new HD 42'' TV, MUST NOT MISS! :lol:

Is everyone supposed to not know Nancy is pregnant or something? I thought when they said they would tell after the scan they meant just simply wouldn't say they had a scan that day but then Nancy tells Frankie she's pregnant but she's massive already so how could they not know?! :lol:

Exactly what i thought :rofl: Nope, nobody knew :dohh: and those 20 weeks went fast!

How did no one question the weight gain, they've gone out of their way to give her an obvious baby bump :dohh:

Off to watch the HO Later trailer now :D

Ooohhh no i haven't seen it yet. Is it on from the 17th? I'll programe it in to record xx

her bump on e4 episode last night was huge! How did none notice?!

I know it has suddenly seemed to turned massive! I love them as a couple though so i'm just ignoring that fact! I was glad when Esther punched Maddie, she so had it coming! Looking forward to hollyoaks later starting. Anyone know the general storyline for this years one? xx

No idea but I know it will feature Joel, Brendan and Theresa. ANd some of the teens (nooo)!
Theres meant to be a death though and the lady who plays cheryl said they were filming a funeral of some sort

It is said there are to be two death from the village before the year is out

one likely to be Cam, Walkers bro by the sounds of it
Edited: Cast list

It seems this is the cast list:
LETHAL BIZZLE (Himself), JONNY CLARKE (Bart McQueen),EMMETT J SCANLAN (Brendan Brady), BRONAGH WAUGH (Cheryl Brady), ANDREW STILL (Joel Dexter), DYLAN LLEWELLYN (Martin `Jono’ Johnson), JENNIFER METCALFE (Mercedes Fisher), RACHEL SHENTON (Mitzeee Minniver), JESSICA FOX (Nancy Osborne), TOSIN COLE (Neil Cooper), ROB NORBURY (Riley Costello), STEPHANIE DAVIS (Sinead O’Connor), JORGIE PORTER (Theresa McQueen), NEIL NEWBON (Walker), CHARLIE BEHAN (Charlie Dean), SPENCER JONES (Dave), KATARINA GELLIN (Helene),EMMANUELLA COLE (Lauren), EDWARD DUCKER (Little Brendan Brady), LOLA HACKIN (Little Cheryl Brady), LOLA CRETON (Lola), GAVIN MARSHALL (Mick), SHARON MORGAN (Nana Flo), TOM TURNER (Nate), NOAH MAXWELL-CLARKE (Raymond), JOSIE TAYLOR (Shawnee), LOUIS EMERICK (Police officer)

LOLA HACKIN (Little Cheryl Brady), EDWARD DUCKER (Little Brendan Brady), <- hmmmm

Spoiler for the general programme
Hollyoaks viewers can expect more relationship troubles for Rhys Ashworth after he shares a passionate embrace with waitress Cindy Cunningham.

Over recent weeks, both characters have been shown growing increasingly fed up with their other halves - Cindy feels neglected by Tony, who is spending more and more time with Rob and Barney, whereas Rhys feels alienated from Jacqui following dramas in the McQueen household.

Things come to a head after Jacqui accuses Cindy of flirting with Rhys and the women end up having a row in College Coffee. As Jacqui storms off, Cindy manages to accidentally start a small fire at the café and Rhys has to help her put it out.

After the commotion, Cindy announces that she feels faint and Rhys carries her to the sofa where they briefly kiss before being interrupted by Tony and Jacqui.

See the events leading up to the kiss unfold on Friday, September 21 on Channel 4.

Ally helps the Kanes get back on track which leaves Callum questioning if he is too good to be true.

Callum is given reason to suspect Ally is not as he seems.

Callums efforts to expose Ally lead to some major revelations.

Next weeks spoilers
Sept 10th
An unscrupulous Mercedes threatens Nancy and her baby, but will it be enough to stop Nancy's quest for justice?

Meanwhile, Leanne is still in the midst of wedding fever, but does she have the heart to tell a smitten Dennis how she really feels?

Elsewhere, Walker gets defensive when the doctor makes it clear that Cam's prognosis isn't good.

Sept 11th
Mercedes puts on the performance of her life when Mitzeee is sentenced. It seems that her plan has worked perfectly, but Myra is left to wonder if Mercedes has sent an innocent woman to prison.

Meanwhile, Darren urges Nancy to take it easy, concerned that her crusade is putting stress on the baby.

Elsewhere, Theresa is frustrated that she's not getting any alone time with Joel, and lets rip when she catches him with an older woman. (Its his mum I think- atomicpink)

Also today, Walker's world begins to crumble when he's asked to think about Cam's wishes.

Sept 12
Myra decides it's time to confront her daughter. Mercedes plays a blinder, but it's not enough to deceive her shrewd mother. Will Myra keep the secret and protect her family?

Meanwhile, Joel's mum begs Theresa not to tell Joel that his stepfather's been hitting her.

Elsewhere, it's clear the Kanes are struggling when Ash is unable to pay the rent.

Also today, worrying about Phoebe, Jacqui seeks help from Frankie who suggests Phoebe and Esther study together.

Sept 13th
Nancy urges a desperate Mitzeee to remember what happened, but it's clear that prison life is taking its toll.

Meanwhile, Mercedes is rattled when Myra reveals that Riley still has feelings for Mitzeee.

Elsewhere, Walker is devastated when Cam's condition becomes critical.

Also today, Theresa plans a birthday surprise for Joel, Bart and Neil play a prank on Jono, while Lacey devises a fun filled money making scheme to help pay the rent - but can she pull this off without Ash finding out?

Sept 14th
A disturbed Mitzeee loses her grip on reality and is taken to a psychiatric hospital.

Meanwhile, there's chemistry in the kitchen when Ste helps Brendan prepare Joel's birthday dinner party.

Elsewhere, when Ash realises how boring she's become, she insists Lacey's house party goes ahead with disastrous results for Rob&#8230; and the Kanes receive an unexpected guest!

Also today, a bitter Maddie tells Ruby that Jono has a new muso girlfriend.

Just had to watch a weeks worth to catch up! Roll on the 17th!!!

Eta: check this out,lots of hollyoaks faces
Jamie dornan The fall bbc2 on YouTube (the link wouldnt copy)

Thanks for the spoilers. Lets hope Mercedes gets found out soon! Sick of her getting her own way. I just don't see how they'll bring her back and have people forget what shes done?! Especially if she threatens an unborn baby, don't see how they'll turn her character around now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->