Hollyoaks

looks like the whole Ally yhing is going to come to a head soon too.

Just had to watch a weeks worth to catch up! Roll on the 17th!!!

Eta: check this out,lots of hollyoaks faces
Jamie dornan The fall bbc2 on YouTube (the link wouldnt copy)

That looks really good. I'll have to keep an eye out for it because I never watch bb2.

Hollyoaks Later spoiler ladies :)

Monday, September 17

Brendan spots someone laying into Joel, Mitzeee is seen running through the forest handcuffed to prison cellmate Lauren, Cheryl gets news from Nana Flo, while Jono, Bart and Neil head to Amsterdam for the ultimate lads' trip...

Tuesday, September 18

Brendan furiously drives the streets, searching for Joel's dangerous stepdad Mick. Mitzeee thinks of a way to rid herself of Lauren, but will she go through with it? In Amsterdam, Lola and Bart grow curiously closer, while Neil has a bizarre encounter.

Wednesday, September 19

Joel has locked himself in the bathroom, completely freaked out and unable to cope with recent events. The fun in Amsterdam continues as Jono, Bart and Lola spend the day together, while Lauren and Mitzeee need a getaway driver.

Thursday, September 20

There's panic all round as the police show up at the motel, but Brendan is calmer than usual. In Amsterdam, Bart is ignoring the fact that he has Sinead back home, while Neil has yet another wild day. On the run, Mitzeee and Lauren arrive at the army barracks.

Friday, September 21

Brendan finally finds Cheryl in hospital with Nana Flo. Lauren, Nancy and Mitzeee stage a situation to get Mitzeee alone with Riley. In Amsterdam, Bart takes things too far and ends up putting himself in danger.

Spoilers look good, hope its worth watching. Riley needs to see Mercedes for what she is, i'm glad Mitzee now knows the truth though, hopefully now Myra knows this'll be the end for Mercedes xx

Riley is leaving soon, he has already filmed his exit scences

Lets hope he takes half the village with him!

Oh my god thank u nearly forgot!

Brendan's sooooo hot I'm wetter than a Sunday in belfast

Eta Joel cries more than my baby!

I adore that man. I really do.

This laters is soooo enjoyable, I wasn't keen on last years.

Where did the students get the money??????? Sorry little things like that bug me!

Oooo...nice twist

I have had to Sky+ the second half so I won't be reading spoilers for a change, I was really enjoying it!

I'm just watching it now, no chance of me staying up to watch it last night lol. I love Brendan's dancing :D

Brendan was so good on it last night and loving his moves. Looking forward to the rest of the week

Anyone been watching the laters this week? I'm not loving it so far I have to say compared to other years, the joel/brendan stuffs good but the whole boys in amsterdam I could do without, I've been recording it so have fast forwarded through most of that stuff! xx

General Hollyoaks spoilers Nancy & Darren

Nancy tried to help Mitzeee

Darren's fury increases as he realises just how much danger Nancy has exposed their child to.

and

Nancy and Darren are concerned about the future of their tiny baby.

I hope its not prem :( because it seems no soap can pull it off, corrie and eastenders were pathetic on a whole

End Sept spoilers
Doug comes to a life-changing decision after he realises that he needs to accept Ste's history with Brendan or move on with his life. The students find their dream apartment but are bound by Tony's tenancy agreement.

Riley receives a surprise visitor. Bart decides it's not quite the time to face reality.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking discovery. Bart lies about his antics in an attempt to win Sinead back.

An upset Mercedes and Riley find it hard to cope with recent events. Darren ends up realising that Nancy has been in touch with Mitzeee and attempts to convince her to go to the police.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking accusation on live television. Nancy agrees to help a scared Mitzeee.

End Sept spoilers
Doug comes to a life-changing decision after he realises that he needs to accept Ste's history with Brendan or move on with his life. The students find their dream apartment but are bound by Tony's tenancy agreement.

Riley receives a surprise visitor. Bart decides it's not quite the time to face reality.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking discovery. Bart lies about his antics in an attempt to win Sinead back.

An upset Mercedes and Riley find it hard to cope with recent events. Darren ends up realising that Nancy has been in touch with Mitzeee and attempts to convince her to go to the police.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking accusation on live television. Nancy agrees to help a scared Mitzeee.

Sounds a bit zzzzzzz to me! According to bbs tweets tonight and tomorrow are the roughest ever seen in laters

This rumour is still going around. I really hope not

Warning - Sensitive

Brendan is raped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back