Hollyoaks

They will want to make it dramatic, so I think one of them is going to die- the spoilers aren't always what they seem iykwim? Surprise death- Mercedes/Bobby (or both) Myra "mourning the loss" could mean that one of them dies- and Mercedes goes to jail or Riley takes bobby

I still think they cant kill another innocent, they've had a load killed recently, Merci needs to get her comeuppance so it better be her and Bobby can go live in his car seat safe for the rest of his days LOL

He's been upgraded to a travel cot/playpen lately :lol:

Is it just me that find it funny we are all talking in spoilers when it's just us reading it? lol.

Argghh!! I got all confused and thought I'd seen yesterdays E4, will have to watch it now instead of going to bed.

Made you look, made you stare, nah, nah, nah etc :haha:

Argghh!! I got all confused and thought I'd seen yesterdays E4, will have to watch it now instead of going to bed.

Made you look, made you stare, nah, nah, nah etc :haha:

:haha:

It says on the next episode that Jacqui questions Myra on keeping the Merci stabbing thing a secret so it does come out about Mitzee being innocent
xx

Wonder what will happen tho? She did escape so surely she can go back for that?

Mercedes has gotten away with far too much over the years! She can't get away with this aswell! She gets on my nerves lol.
Anyone else really want Brendan and Ste to get back together?
xx

Aye but does Myra actually KNOW mercy stabbed herself or is she just taking a wild guess and believed it.

Ahhh I must have missed that

I edited my post a million times there, I am soooo tired :haha:

but surely if it comes out about mitzeee being innoccent, surely she would still have to go back to prison for escaping and not giving herself up?! she cant just get off surely?

but surely if it comes out about mitzeee being innoccent, surely she would still have to go back to prison for escaping and not giving herself up?! she cant just get off surely?

Thats what im thinking.

It's Hollyoaks, the police will forget all about Mitzeee doing a runner and she'll live happily ever after.

Do we know who's being killed off yet?

They will probably work it that Mitzeee catches Mercedes and exonerates herself or something like that :lol:

My bet is Mercedes or Bobby- the spoilers are NEVER what they seem and there is a "mystery" death. And lets face it, who really expected what has happened? o_O

It was like when they killed Lynsey- there was nothing at all about that.

Or maybe Phoebe? Would make sense if Rhys was carrying the coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->