Hollyoaks

Yes I missed it :rofl: I was in a meeting!

Go on then pensivedore ;)

Poor Scoobys mummy :rofl:

Noooooo you stay right here missy!!! :jo:

So Riley went on to that roof where Mercedes was with Bobby...he said I will give you this 500,000 if you give me bobby now and run. Anyway...the Mcqueens caught up with them and they went back to the Mcqueens- Phoebe told Jacqui what had happened and Myra told everyone that Mercedes stabbed herself and rang the police. Mercedes also made Riley ring Mitzee while they were stood on that roof to tell her he didn't love her etc.

Ste goes to find Brendan at his house (Brendan was trying to track him down but Doug had Stes phone and was telling him they were on holiday) and Walker pulls out a gun- Brendan comes to the rescue.

Riley goes to find Mitzee- and just as they find each other Walker shoots his gun and it hits Riley in the chest :cry: (Riley and Mitzee were by the flat and the bullet went through the fence by Brendans flat I guess)

The end. :rofl:

Omg!
What happened to Mercedes?

You see mercedes on the end bit as the credits come up being took away in a police car!

^^ I always forget to watch that! There is nothing about her leaving so she will be back.

argh i missed e4s episode last night :( will have to do a double bill tonight.

I blame the oh for me missing it, and him wanting to watch the news, apparently it involves reale people and hollyoaks isnt real. lmao

I'm so hoping he'll be ok, there was no sad heartbreaking scene where he told Mitzee he loves her so fingers crossed!! (i'm living in denial land at the minute :haha:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->