Hollyoaks

Oh dear....Mercedes has gone loopy. Because we TOTALLY didn't see that coming did we?

Who needs spoilers when we could see what's coming there eh

or has she?! my first thought was its part of her plan, so she doesnt get sent to prison, shes just playing a game, however i may be barking up the wrong tree.

or has she?! my first thought was its part of her plan, so she doesnt get sent to prison, shes just playing a game, however i may be barking up the wrong tree.

this is EXACTLY what i just said to hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice they tried to revive riley with a pillow under his head. Which doesnt happen

My OH noticed that about the baby

wonder if thats how he gets ill?

Maybe I take it too personally...but am I the only one who can get upset when they do storylines like this and do things "wrong" iykwim?

I do, and I know my friends do too. Portraying something as terrifying as premature birth in the wrong way is insulting and leads others to think there's not much to worry about. Highlighting the fact that 1 in 9-10 babies are born sick or prematurly accurately could help raise awareness

Eastenders and Corrie too, are guilty of portraying that the NICU journey ends at discharge. That's never the case. Parents go through adjusting to a new baby who is either still poorly, struggling to feed, or even on oxygen/tube feeding, and months and years of worries.

I rabbit on, but I'm a 29 Weeker, I have a 27 Weeker, and I'm chair for the neonatal charity in my city. So I will naturally pick at it

I do, and I know my friends do too. Portraying something as terrifying as premature birth in the wrong way is insulting and leads others to think there's not much to worry about. Highlighting the fact that 1 in 9-10 babies are born sick or prematurly accurately could help raise awareness

Eastenders and Corrie too, are guilty of portraying that the NICU journey ends at discharge. That's never the case. Parents go through adjusting to a new baby who is either still poorly, struggling to feed, or even on oxygen/tube feeding, and months and years of worries.

I rabbit on, but I'm a 29 Weeker, I have a 27 Weeker, and I'm chair for the neonatal charity in my city. So I will naturally pick at it

:hugs:

I don't need hugs Rebecca I want justice :rofl:

I had more spoilers but I lost em :rofl:

Here we go! Random ones...

Tony's world comes crashing down around him as he decides it's time for action and he refuses to take no for an answer. Ally attempts to play cupid for Lacey and Dylan.

Lacey decides to play things cool with Dylan. Brendan attempts to help with Lynsey's funeral but Cheryl keeps him at arms length.

An upset Ruby is left out of the fold and she is desperate to get back in with Sinead and Maddie.

Tony is determined to show just how much he loves Cindy. Ash, Callum and Lacey are devastated after Martha fails to show up for coffee.

YAWN!!!

On a related note I seriously want to slap Rhys. Once upon a time he'd do anything for Jackie and now this???!!!

I think I'm kinda sad because me and DH are very much like the original Rhys and Jackie

Bloody hell, you lot rabbit on a lot :rofl:

It is very annoying when soaps don't portray sensitive subjects in a realistic way. If they're going to attempt it they should do it properly.

I still can't watch the oaks til next week, and I have probably used up all my phone internet allowance catching up with this lot :haha:

We should know this considering if we're not watching Hollyoaks we're talking about it :haha:

I'm seriously wondering what is going to happen to Bobby? :wacko:

Myra or Carl?

Myras going to

visit Carmel

I like spoilers, it's like a random advent calendar

Sapphire change yer contract luv :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members