Holy Foccacia bread!!! It's a BFP!!

scotchbonnet

Reaction score
Ladies - I got THREE BFP's!!!!!!

Went and bought a Clearblue today - of course they don't have digitals here in this part of the earth - LOL - but I got the original one. Then I bought a brand belonging to the region and I also tested again with another cheapie!!!

Got a plus on the Clearblue, two lines on the country brand and a DEFINITE darker obvious line on the internet cheapie!!!

Oh Lord!!! I'm happy but scared - I'm gonna book an appointment soon. I had an ectopic once so I really want to be careful and check that all is well before I get tooo elated!!!

Oh I wish everyone gets their BFP too!!! I really do!!!!

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Congrats hun! That is awesome. November is the month for BFPs...

Watch out August 08 Looks like we will be having a Baby Boom :happydance:

Yay! Congratulations hun. November really is turning out to be a good month.

CONGRATULATIONS SB!!!!!

Best of luck mate, I wish you a healthy and happy nine months - you will be joining the rest of the November crew then! What did I tell you, I knew it would be a BFP!:crib::crib::crib:

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

I'm really pleased for you :hugs:
Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months. :crib:

Oh Thanks guys!!! I am so happy! But for some reason still very apprehensive...I can't wait to go to the doctor to test and see if everything is okay.....

I am very high risk because I have had an ectopic before....so I am happy but VERY VERY cautious nonetheless!!! :) I can't wait for Monday to come

Congrats Schotch!.! :baby::headspin:. Sorry I wasn't able to congrat you before but some odd reason the site wasnt' wanting to load for me :cry:.
I hope you have a H&H 9month's.

I got my blood results back & well once again BFN. I guess the opk test I had wasn't a positive so I'm thinking I "o"ed later than I thought. That :witch: didn't find me yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->