Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

My waters have just broke. I'm feeling some mild niggles in my lower back, but nothing major. Now I need to get things going within 24hrs, or it might be a hospital job!

Send me lots and lots of labour dust and lots and lots of vibes for a smooth and peaceful delivery. I've phoned DH, he is on his way home... going to phone my mum and let her know so she can come over when she is ready (its a 40min drive).

7th of June.... hmmm, sounds like a good date to be born!

Good luck Madasa! Get running up and down stairs, bouncing around and erm.. what ever else you can think of!! lol

:yipee: :wohoo: Brilliant!! My last two started with my waters breaking in the morning and my babes were with me by bed time ish :) Keep mobile. Tidy round, potter about and dont forget to EAT!!!! Do you have a text buddy to update us?? :)

Oooh GOOD LUCK Madasa :hugs:

Do you have stairs? Potter up and down - thats how I got going with Aimee when contractions werent regular.

Exciting stuff! :dance:

:dust:

LABOUR DUST!!!!

How exciting!!!!!

hopefully a baby by bedtime to snuggle up to.....:baby:

I've eaten and drank and had raspberry leaf :) I haven't done too much pottering yet.... Waters STILL going so I'm sort of waiting till they subside because every time I move there's another gush, and pads in my knickers aren't really working.... Now I wish I'd got round to getting a birth ball to bounce on! :)

Good Luck Madasa.

Could you go and belly dance in the shower? could get things moving and you wouldn't need to worry about waters going everywhere.:rofl:

Good Luck Madasa.

Could you go and belly dance in the shower? could get things moving and you wouldn't need to worry about waters going everywhere.:rofl:

That as EXACTLY hat I as planning on doing! :happydance:

This thread seems to move so fast now Albert's here and I'm not checking so often! Good luck madasa! x

Wiggling in shower didn't work! The whole time I was in there NO WATERS. As soon as I got out, big gush on the bathroom mat. Humph. I am getting ctx, mild and irregular... and still getting trickles of fluid. Mums on stand by. MW is aware, will call her later when I am more established. This SEEMS to be going much slower than my first time.... maybe I am just feeling it less because I am more relaxed? Trusting that my body knows what to do and is busy doing it! Thanks ladies! MM that video is BRILLIANT!

Hope you get things going soon, madasa!! Lots of lucky labor dust coming your way! :dust:

With my first, I went on a long walk to help get things started. Just get on a dark pair of pants so no one else can see the waters.

:haha: mm, I love the video!

Janie, hope things get started soon for you too! Lots and lots of lucky labor dust! :dust:

Hope you get things going soon, madasa!! Lots of lucky labor dust coming your way! :dust:

With my first, I went on a long walk to help get things started. Just get on a dark pair of pants so no one else can see the waters.

:haha: mm, I love the video!

Janie, hope things get started soon for you too! Lots and lots of lucky labor dust! :dust:

I went on a walk too (for some spicy chicken for kev :) ) and I'm pretty sure that made the second 'pop' happen, with gush, which started off more intense, regular contractions. x

Hey girls, just a quick update to say Noah Albert arrived this morning at 7.08am after 40 minutes of established labour and 8 minutes of pushing, weighing in at 8lb 7oz!!! I didn't even get a chance to get in the pool, and the midwife arrived as I was already pushing! WOW it was a shock to my system lol

I will be back on soon when I've a bit more time, and write a better story lol
In the meantime, here he is :D

Attachments

• noah.jpg
    noah.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Janiepops -he is adorable , well done sounds like a perfect birth- looking forward to the full story.

C'mon Madasa -you re officially next now -no queue jumping required lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"