Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Congratulations Janie! Beautiful :) can't believe how fast he was! He's gorgeous x

MAJOR congratulations Janiepops :wohoo: he is gorgeous!!!

Good Luck Madasa :dust:

Well done Janie, congrats!! Noah is adorable! :hugs:

What a cracker he is Janie!! I'm so glad your birth went so well. Enjoy your babymoon.

My waters have just broke. I'm feeling some mild niggles in my lower back, but nothing major. Now I need to get things going within 24hrs, or it might be a hospital job!

Send me lots and lots of labour dust and lots and lots of vibes for a smooth and peaceful delivery. I've phoned DH, he is on his way home... going to phone my mum and let her know so she can come over when she is ready (its a 40min drive).

7th of June.... hmmm, sounds like a good date to be born!
Sending labour vibes your way.

Janie, he is absolutely adorable!! I bet you are right smitten with him. And what a quick labor! Hope it was easy for you... 8 minutes of pushing, what a woman! :)

Madasa, its your turn now! No pressure or anything! :haha:

Congratulations Janie!!! He is adorable!

Good luck Madasa!!!!

Welcome Noah you gorgeous little chappie. And congrats Janie, wow! That's fast! xx

well done and congrats janiepops!!!!!

ooooooh he looks adorable!!!!

and so bloomin quick wowser!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

just noticed after madasa theres only 3 babies due before i'm up EEEEKKKKKK!!!

There's 18 before me after madasa :( Seems like its so far away... I can't wait to have my homebirth! :happydance:

Still 9 before me :)

I went swimming today and OMG I am tired. I am going to be hurting tomorrow. With my stress fracture I haven't been able to do much walking so I have been feeling out of shape and worried I won't be able to handle labour. So I decided time to start swimming, especially as I now have time. :)

Congratulations, Janie!

He is beautiful and it sounds like a fantastic (if intense) labour.

Good vibes heading Madasa's way!

14 before me :hissy: Though to feel better there are quite a few in August :haha: We shall fight it out...

Ack! MM, you put trumpetbum after me when she's supposed to be before me (that is, if the 14th of Oct still comes before the 16th of Oct this year):haha: So that means there's 19!! Oh well, I suppose I can wait my turn!

yeah, don't think you're skipping the queue Silverpenny :lol:

Just caught up - fantastic Janie :happydance:

Come on Madasa - labour vibes:flower:

And Gina - you're due a day before i am, so there may be a race :haha:

Hi ladies sorry i've not been on had a rough time but this is'nt about me.
Madasa just text'd me as she can't find her text buddies number :-( ...(Had mine cause of pool.) She had her little girl at 2.38 am at home, in the pool. She had to transfer to hospital after but is ok. They are both doing great and she can't wait to get home. I won't give you any other details as I'm sure she will want to do that herself. She just wanted me to let you all know and tell you the news.
I have text'd her and sent her huge congrats, I'm sure you lovely ladies will all do the same on here soon.
If her text buddie see's this I'm sure she would love a text from you so she can get ur number and reply.
I will try to get myself sorted and join you all again soon.
best wishes to all
Dee xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back