Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

OMG -How many times have I been through this thread etc and today is the first time I have watched Gabrielle's water /hypnobirth video from Youtube (front page -thanks MM)- it was so brilliant, I am all choked up watching it. It was so lovely!!

Can't see my DH wanting to actually get in the pool with me though lol. But everything else looked perfect.

After madasa , I believe theres' only 6 more homebirth hopefuls before me now, I am getting so excited too ladies -that could be one baby a week up until mine lol.

take care everyone xx

Woohoo!!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations Madasa, can't wait to hear your birth story!:happydance:

been waiting all day for news on madasas birth!!!

well done madasa, congrats on the birth of your little girl and for having her as u so wanted at home xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Madasa :) can't wait to hear all about it.
:hugs: Dee, hope things look up for you soon.

Dee I hope things look brighter for you real soon - it'll be lovely to have u back :flower:

congrats to Madasa on the birth of her daughter.Yay!!!
Hope all is well, and you are home now and both doing great.
Looking forward to the birth story and pics xxx

Congratulations to madasa and Janiepops on gorgeous Noah!

We were discharged by the midwife today and she said that when I was ready again they will look forward to having me on their home birth list again and fingers crossed it would go to plan next time. They are so lovely and positive about home births I am sad not to see them anymore!! Hope the health visitors are as nice!

That is nice, Cactus, mine said the same. My HV is a little annoying, but perfectly nice. I wish I could just keep seeing my midwife instead.

Congratulations, madasa!

And hope you feel better soon, Dee.

It's lovely to see/hear the positive vibe continue after the babes are born no matter where that might be :D

Congratulations madasa! So pleased you got your HB :happydance:

Hope everyone else is well.. think i'm going slightly crazy - am already thinking about having another lo and that i'll try again for a HB. Not good. No man for a start! :cry: Please tell me this has something to do with my hormones!

I would tell you it is just hormones, but then I would have to look down at my baby and bump and say that mine was definitely more than just hormones! :haha:

Hope you're ok Dopey! :hugs:

It could be hormones, or you could just love pregnancy, birth and mummyhood! I wanted another a few days after birth, then baby blues kicked in n I thought I'd never come out the other side, and then a week later I was planning my 2nd when DD turned 1...and here I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->