Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

i just realised I moved into the third trimester on my ticker. ***yey***

Good luck Gina!! Sounds like things are moving for you!

Sarah, our MWs and consultants in this area have the 37 week barrier as the golden one. So I have to make it to the 21st of August........ eeeek!!

They have totally slowed down now. It was pretty intense for around 9-10 hours, now they are way less frequent with no pattern and not that intense. The little guy may be teasing me. :(

Oooh Gina booo for teasing babies! I am hoping things perked up for you during the night.

Well Gina I got teased a couple of time but the teasing only lasted a matter of days so my guess is he chickened out just for now but he'll get his serious head on very soon!! x

Oooh good luck Gina!

Please may I be added to the list on the front page btw, I forgot to ask before!

I'm going to have the opposite worry to many of you here - having yet another lazy baby and having to be induced again :( I think I'm going to need lots of tips on how to not let this baby get too comfy in there!

Mervs Mum that profile pic is just adorable!!

Pinkie - My first was a late induction and I was worried like you.....2 and 3 came within a couple days of their due dates ;) I'll add you later when I have 2 hand free.....the boobie boy is busy! :lol:

Oh gina, how disappointing, when youve got yourself all geared up! I hope bubs gets moving soon! Lots of labour dust coming yr way...

Good Luck Gina - hope you are getting some well deserved rest whislt things seem to have clamed down a bit... and you'll be ready for the real thing later xxx

I am hoping for a sweep today at my MW appt - depends on which mw is on duty though as one said 40+ and another said NEVER before 41w; EDD was yday so only 40w+1. Here's hoping xx

Good Luck wannabubba - I hope ur lil man decided to move soon. Hopefully you'll geta midwife thats prepared to give you a sweep! Did you go over in any previous pregnancies?

Im really upset and almost in tears had my 28 week MW appoitment and she is doing everything to stop me having my homebirth. Saying that with my bleed the placenta might have slightly come away, it was the slightest of bleed when i wiped, and docs even said it was just becuase i needed anti-d. She said its my 1st baby and she really would like it (she apparently supports ladies who want HB's) also becuase of my area being equal distance from 3 hospitals we get to choice apparently im under the wrong one to get a HB well why wasnt this mentioned at the 1st appointment HB's can only be given under one hospital surely this should have been mentioned.
OH was at work so couldn't be there to support me, and is busy at work so i can't talk to him. Im that upset i actually feel like someone has taken part of my heart away from me :cry: sorry its a bit of a rant

Good Luck wannabubba - I hope ur lil man decided to move soon. Hopefully you'll geta midwife thats prepared to give you a sweep! Did you go over in any previous pregnancies?

Well mw couldn't do the sweep yday as lil guy is still 'free' in my pelvis anad risk of cord prolapse :cry:
Was so disappointed yday, sob sob sobbed for ages, just want him out now :cry::cry:
No - I went spontaneously with the others but the middle one was T+9; but I just have afeeling (or actually its the lack of any 'feelings') that this one is going for the record.

So another appt on Monday - hoping for a sweep then

Good Luck Gina - hope someone is having a baby soon lol, and roc any twinges yet??? And Janidog too- quite a few about to pop (hopefully me too )

Sorry your appt didn't go well yday Due#1 xxx

chin up wannabubba, you'll miss that ole bump soon enough! you're a long time without it, so try to remember that THIS time is special too, just like the newborn phase (which can also be trying in its own way, but we still try not to wish it away!) pamper yourself while you still have the chance!

chin up wannabubba, you'll miss that ole bump soon enough! you're a long time without it, so try to remember that THIS time is special too, just like the newborn phase (which can also be trying in its own way, but we still try not to wish it away!) pamper yourself while you still have the chance!

Thnaks Madasa, Oh I know I'll miss my bump - especially as this is my last pregnancy - I love feeling my lil guy move around in there, love that he is attached to me , feeding from me and I am his incubator lol but...

Now been on crutches with spd for the past 6 months and so sore and fed up and really immobile now so am just looking forward to getting back on my feet, going up the stairs normally haha (crawling on hand n knees just now lol) walking the dog, playing with the older kids, oh just the little things mainly :haha:
But can't be long now I s'pose!!! I have managed for 40 weeks another few wont kill me and he is going to be so worth it :cloud9::cloud9:

xxx

Lots of labour dust for you! I hope he makes a move soon and yu can feel "normal" again :)

Baby Kaiden was born July 15th at 5:33pm weighing 6lb 1oz. We transferred to hospital after I was checked for dilation. Due to his position I was only 2cm after 55 hours of intense back labour and 3 hours of sleep I was only 2cm and that I would be at 36 hours more. So I transferred to the hospital for epi and oxy, 5 hours later he was born.

I'll post full story later as we are still at the hospital, we have to stay until breastfeeding is sorted as he's so small.

Aww hun, glad your little boy is here. Hopign the BFing starts getting better and you get home with him nice and soon :hug:

Does anyone if being anemic can be another reason for your MW to try and oppose a HB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->