Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Congrats on the healthy arrival of Kaiden. WOW 55 hours hun - that's so long -you must have been absolutely shattered by then. Hope you are recovering well and that little Kaiden takes well to the breast feeding xxxxx

Aww hun, glad your little boy is here. Hopign the BFing starts getting better and you get home with him nice and soon :hug:

Does anyone if being anemic can be another reason for your MW to try and oppose a HB?

My Hb came back at 9.7 at 37 weeks and one of my mw's tried to put the dampeners on things saying things like I'd prob need to go under hospital / consultant led care if it didn't come up quickly enough -had me in tears lol- I then spoke to the home birth co-ordinator and she wasn't bothered by it at all -as long as I was aware of any risks, that I was taking my iron tabs and plenty of vitamin C and I was sure I still wanting a home birth then she said that's all that mattered.

xxx

Thanks wannabubba#4 as i know my MW will proberly use it as a reason to want to say no again, as had alot of trouble with her.

Huge congratulations Gina :cloud9: Well done, can't wait to see pics of the wee fella :hugs:

Due#1-2010, my levels have been hovering at between 9.7 and 10 for ages and our MW isn't fussed. She said any lower than 9 she may start to be a little concerned but by that point I'd feel pretty rough anyway and as things stand, I feel great so she is happy. I am taking 2 Spatone a day, eating lots of fruit and drinking my organge juice so she is still very supportive of us having our HB xxx

Well ladies 6 days over, and induction booked for 27th July -really hope I dont have to wait that long; and that I get my home birth too.

I had a membrane sweep today -was really surprised as I didn't think that I'd be favourable or baby low enough and both were good to go. So yay!!!!

Was 2-3 cm dilated, membranes bulging and lost some plug during examination too- so fx'd for me ladies please xxxxx

My MW even said she wouldn't bother booking my induction or any further appts for further sweeps etc as she sure I'll not need any more -I hope she is right!!!! I made her go ahead with my induction date though as I need a date in sight to focus on. So one more week baby and then they take me in and break my waters -no need for pitocin or anything as she says there is no need.

Nothing as yet -but still hopeful. Really going to be disappointed tomorrow if nothing happens lol xxx

Good luck!!! Sending tons of labour vibes your way!!!

Good Luck wannabubba, I hope things get moving for you now.

I had a night in with my doula lastnight! I recorded lots of homebirth diaries etc so she came round to watch with a take away. It was lovely!

Good luck wannabuba4 everything sounds like you're good to go.

Thanks ladies !!! -Still nothing happening lol- Still hopeful though!!

Congrats on team blue Subaru555

xxx

Good luck Wannabubba! How exciting! :yipee:

Missy is playing with us, last Wednesday and Sunday evening were filled with "weirdness" and on timing on Sunday, BHs (so we now know!) that were down to 8 minutes apart and then nothing! Got MW coming round again tomorrow and then I am not sure if we will see her again before she makes her big arrival....

xxx

Ooooh Pops it sounds hopeful :yipee: I had proper huge contractions this morning coming 5 mins apart. They just built up and i was having to concentrate to go through them :shock: but thankfully they have gone down and now just coming randomly and not very sore now :D With Tabs i had this leading up to labour the two weeks before and then i just went straight into 5 mins apart contractions from nothing :haha:

FX'd baby stays put for another 2 weeks and 6 days :rofl: though knowing my luck i'll end up going overdue with all this :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->