Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

On the plus side at least it's fine weather. With Byron being born in November and right before weeks of snow we couldn't get any light on him anywhere! But that was the problem with him, he was so so snotty and so so sleepy. He really wasn't ready to be born. :(

I hope all is well with gertrude and her babe.

and congrats abz. I also suffered from awful leg cramps after Jayah, hope yours are short lived! And hope your little guy starts eating better soon as well.

aww Abz, hope Nathan starts feeding well soon! I dunno, these boys, late arriving and then won't feed :dohh:.

My little mans still being stubborn :S. Been very emotional today though, have been crying at the drop of a hat, so either my hormones are finally doing something or i'm just royally peed off at the situation :haha: xx

Why do people state stuff with complete authority for which there is no evidence and which indeed all the evidence demonstrates is completely untrue? :grr:

Why do people state stuff with complete authority for which there is no evidence and which indeed all the evidence demonstrates is completely untrue? :grr:

who has gotten you all narked lovey?

X

Sorry. More gbs stuff . People stating total lies which I know will be taken over what I've said, which is founded on the evidence. If I have one major flaw it's that I will never ever understand people choosing blind ignorance.

3hrs 24 minutes...he's p**sed off.

hahaha! oh dear! Still that is a bloody amazing time! He must be seriously fit (and not in the playground sense.. though, he is obv is because you choose him!.. cricky, Ive dug myslef a hole there! :dohh: LOL)
Xxx

Abz, don't worry about Nathan and your milk. It will come. It's a huge generalisation I know, but I strongly feel these home born babies ARE just quieter. I'm am going to be taking my own advise with this new baby; DD lost 14% body weight in her first 2 weeks, and there was too much pressure, and talk of going in.. arses! I ended up doing all 3 things: breast feeding, bottle, then expressing - every 3 hours?! Nightmare!)

So this time around I'm going to be far more relaxed about it - and let the milk flow. It really hindered me being stressed about it. If I watched while expressing I would get bugger all, but if I covered it with a muslin.. then took my mind off it by talking or watching tv, I could get 4oZ out (after using both boobs) So don't worry - they can cope with not feeding so great at first, they are designed to - that is what all the fat they laid down in the final weeks is for! Have faith all will be good.. your belief in the body shouldn’t stop once you have had your baby!
XxX

3hrs 24 minutes...he's p**sed off.

hahaha! oh dear! Still that is a bloody amazing time! He must be seriously fit (and not in the playground sense.. though, he is obv is because you choose him!.. cricky, Ive dug myslef a hole there! :dohh: LOL)
Xxx

LOL he's funny looking really...

He's annoyed at himself as he wanted a sub 3hr 15min to get an automatic invite to London next year, he went off too quickly and got tired in the heat. He gets far too competitive with himself and is always hard on himself despite getting a personal best!

PB - people choose to believe what they have heard from other ignorant people, or the 'they say' thing...ergh who the hell are 'they' and if 'they' are so good why don't 'they' always have the correct answer.

Not everyone has the ability or drive to find information that would help them out, preferring instead to rely on hearsay and rubbish.

....just to say when I say ignorant I dont mean it in the sense of idiotic I mean it in the real sense of people who are simply ignorant/missing information.

I know chuck. I wish I could just leave them to it. I wish it didn't make me so cross at any rate. It's my job, did you know? To help spread the lovely word of science and rational thought. It must be in my genes. :lol:

I've been so irritable all day. That means I'm going to have a baby tonight right? :winkwink:

Yeah - you are a right grump! So this little lady better turn up soon! ;-)

Keep on at them, reason always wins!
XxX

Meh I can't be bothered though. It's like exhausted contractions, you don't want to push but your body won't let you not! :rofl:

Super grump today. Face like this :growlmad: Been like it ALL day!

I think you are lovely.. and hell you can lead a horse to water, but..

Positives are that if you have been feeling all sick and emotinoal, then these are all good hormone signs to me!

Please eat! It is going to make you feel better!
Xx

Aw thank you, but you don't know the real me! :muaha:

I've eaten quite well today. Sickness has been a bit less, evidently replaced by crossness. I might have a good cry later, that's always good for something! :lol:

I know chuck. I wish I could just leave them to it. I wish it didn't make me so cross at any rate. It's my job, did you know? To help spread the lovely word of science and rational thought. It must be in my genes. :lol:

I've been so irritable all day. That means I'm going to have a baby tonight right? :winkwink:

That must be it ..... if only eh?

hey quick update on the feeding situation, MW came today and after we stripped Nathan off and changed him he passed loads of meconium whilst having a good old winge. Then he managed a feed :), just finished another one but we have to change him everytime beforehand so he wakes up enough! Much happier now tho :) xx

hey quick update on the feeding situation, MW came today and after we stripped Nathan off and changed him he passed loads of meconium whilst having a good old winge. Then he managed a feed :), just finished another one but we have to change him everytime beforehand so he wakes up enough! Much happier now tho :) xx

Good news :thumbup:

great news!

suppose i was lucky with zane he passed it all the night he was born in the space of 2 hours lol...not fun for me tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->