Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Thats what piddles me off about toddler groups etc is i work full time in a school so I get to holidays and want to spend time with my son doing fun things and the groups are off! GGRRRR.

But thankfully this time there's one sure start centre thats still having some groups so we went tuesday and we're going again tomorrow if I can stand the 2 mile walk there and the same back!

To try and cut down on the carpet mistreatment by the boyo I picked up a big vinyl table cloth from poundland and so far its containing some mess- it certainly did the trick last night when the roast chicken mash and roast veg needed to be killed and thrown around LOL.

Hope all is going well Caro :)

I'm going to my mummy & toddler yoga class later - a real life saver at the moment :haha:
And then going to a cool second-hand baby-stuff shop - looking for tiny nappies for LO - weather not so nice here today - actually pretty cold :(

contractions have continued overnight, I've had v little sleep! they're now 6-7 mins apart and pretty strong but manageable with my tens and deep breaths.

Just having breakfast to give me energy then think midwife is popping over to check how much progress i've made and see whether could use pool.

Might not get on again before he's born now but will see how things go :)

thanks for the well wishes! xx

i hope to not hear from u lol as i want to to be too busy giving birth :D

I wont be giving birth although my client was due earlier this week so I may be 'birthing' of sorts later! I am going to be interviewed by a lady wanting a HBAC and I'll be reveling in my recent water VBAC client's success!! She was the first ever water VBAC at that hospital :smug:

I wont be giving birth although my client was due earlier this week so I may be 'birthing' of sorts later! I am going to be interviewed by a lady wanting a HBAC and I'll be reveling in my recent water VBAC client's success!! She was the first ever water VBAC at that hospital :smug:

just goes to show anything is possible and its awful when women are scared into repeat sections when it might not be needed.

good luck with ur interview and possible birth lol

Well we went to the pool but couldnt swim. There was a power cut! So we used the play gym instead. Huff. I was looking forward to a wallow.

I went to Aquanatal then had an hour or so of contractions. Tried to nap and failed so things have gone quiet. Waiting to see if they pick up again now I'm up and about.

seeing all u with possible contractions is making me jealous hahahaha

the lull before the storm me thinks.....I can feel a baby brewing.....I think it's one of you lot's!

hehe lil while left for me yet...knowing my luck I'll go into labour while we're in wales next weekend HB shot out of the water!

I just found out tomorrow is my late Godmother's birthday whom I will be naming my girl after. It'd be nice if she does come tomorrow eh? Occasional contractions now but bead constant period pain and my bump just feels tight and different today, all day. Very much hoping she's just waiting for the boy to be in bed! Going to see how the evening goes and maybe take some pulsatilla.

I hope caro has some good news for us...I need something to cheer me up.

Dewi is ill AGAIN so between him and bump making my life difficult I've had very little sleep and been covered in vomit this morning along with the sofa and my dressing gown.

Now he wont eat so he'll be even more whiny than he would be because he's got a cough so bad he's puking.

ergh.

Not what I had planned for today, we were going to go to toddler group.

c'mon ladies get a move on, I need to feel like my turn is coming LOL!

I cant do that while you lot are holding onto your babies now can I?!!!!

How selfish of you all.

I'm just narked on account of having lost count of how many time I had to pee last night!

It better had dammit I'm in one of those moods.

I dint even get to have a wallow in the bath last night as Dewi kept waking up.

grrr grr and double grrr.

Off to town to get some RLT and EPO later though.

I'd feel better if I could dose him up and get soem rest but all the good meds for kids have had the age range upped.

Medised used to be 6 month+ or at least 1 yr+ now its 12+!!!!

We've both got to suffer till he gets it out of his system - daddy is just as bad as he is 'ill' too LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->