Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

oh thats annoying, means things are starting to happen tho. have you got much planned today? try and take your mind off it a bit maybe (if you can) and if the day was to consist of a brisk walk in the park followed by curry and a nice bonk then even better :)

oh thats annoying, means things are starting to happen tho. have you got much planned today? try and take your mind off it a bit maybe (if you can) and if the day was to consist of a brisk walk in the park followed by curry and a nice bonk then even better :)

ive got housework to do, might take a walk to the shops to buy eggs so zane can make some cakes.

i could have a curry tonight but as for the sex i dont have a man to help me out with that one, which might be a good thing. sex scared my labour off with zane.

ive got a headache now so im not too impressed

my bedroom is a tip, im like a teenager lol coreys cot is full of clothes i havent put away yet hahaha

i might take some paracetamol to sort this head out, i never normaly take meds but id rather not feel shitty today

fair enough i wouldnt want to feel crap either. sounds like you have plenty to keep busy with though which is good

Aw hun hope its soon!! It's annoying having false starts & feeling crappy :hugs:

Just my complaining post for the day feel free to skip :haha:

Im getting a bit :/ about being overdue now. It's silly. Just so worried about having got my hopes up for a homebirth and then ending up in hospital after all of this work :( I'm only 2 days over so still got plenty of time but just can't see her coming of her own accord at all!! I'm also not sleeping very much at all, maybe like 3 hours a night, and Im worried thats going to be a problem when it eventually all happens.

Got a sweep on Thursday which I have decided to take, just because I'd rather have one and maybe it start something off. My husband is coming with me & Seth is with his nan so I can ask questions and stuff at the appointment.

Up until then think I'm just going to forget about it & get on with everything else Ive got to do (which is a lot! lol)

Hope everyone is ok today :)

xxx

im worried about going overdue aswel as i really dont want to end up in my local hospital but on the other hand im in no rush as im so nervous about labour and then having another baby.

getting things done isnt always so easy with a little boy around tho is it. i might give zane a dvd day so he lets me atleast put the clothes away haha

Linzi

if it helps your not "overdue" till 42 weeks + , this is how im thinking about it caus i know im practically certain that i'll go past the 40 and 41wk markers full term isnt breached till after 42 wks so your baby is just making the most of every last moment to put on that babyfat that makes them so cute and cuddly, trust me babies with a little bit of chub are soooooooo cute and nicer to cuddle than skinny ones ( trust me i had a SKINNY 10lb12oz baby last time he was so skinny caus he was so long !! ) I know how annoying it is when they take their time about comming but your baby knows when its ready to come, enjoy your time with Seth doing something special perhaps making a craft for the baby or baking cookies? and put your focus into him caus once that baby comes you will likely fight to find time to spend quality moments with him

Moomin it wont be saying something that scared it off! It's the fact its now day time and your oxytocin levels naturally drop as the sun comes up. It's why women have stop start labours and it's almost always at night and stops at day break. Classic really. You'll start again tonight so today you really need not to be thinking about your baby being 'overdue' because it's not for a whole 2 weeks! In fact you need not to be thinking about much at all. Switch your brain off as much as possible to keep that neocortical activity to a minimum. Rest where you can and trust that your baby is wiser than you think and knows exactly the perfect time to be born. x

im actualy quiet relaxed about going over 40 weeks as i wasnt too bothered about it with zane. im not being bothered by my mw so i doubt anyones going to have the chance to mention induction to me lol

im just going to spend the day doing bits of housework inbetween getting beaten up by zane lol

Lol MM, except me apparently! The wonder woman who day-births in blazing sun and for whom water brings on pain instead of relieving it!

well my bump has started to tighten again but no pain with it at all....this is starting to feel like zanes early labour all over again :/
im needing a wee constantly and im waiting for this headache to piss off lol

Linzi

if it helps your not "overdue" till 42 weeks + , this is how im thinking about it caus i know im practically certain that i'll go past the 40 and 41wk markers full term isnt breached till after 42 wks so your baby is just making the most of every last moment to put on that babyfat that makes them so cute and cuddly, trust me babies with a little bit of chub are soooooooo cute and nicer to cuddle than skinny ones ( trust me i had a SKINNY 10lb12oz baby last time he was so skinny caus he was so long !! ) I know how annoying it is when they take their time about comming but your baby knows when its ready to come, enjoy your time with Seth doing something special perhaps making a craft for the baby or baking cookies? and put your focus into him caus once that baby comes you will likely fight to find time to spend quality moments with him

Thanks hun, I know you're right. Hubby doesn't want to homebirth after 42 weeks. He can't understand why they don't 'allow' homebirths after 42 weeks if there is no risk involved. I have tried explaining but I think unless it coems from someone elses mouth (i.e. Dr or midwife which aint going to happen) he wont be happy about it. And I need him to be ok. But I feel like I'm on a timer now, I was all ready to fight my corner as well. But never mind, I know she'll come when she's ready & be nice & squishy :) Seth was skin & bones when he was born will be nice to have a cuddly newborn :rofl:

xxx

ive had on and off contractions all day so i give up hahah im just going to see what happens and hope labour actualy builds up and starts by itself this time

come on, im dying on a home birth story and pics! :rofl: Hopefully tonight will be the night :)

i doubt ile be posting my labour story anytime soon. i think ive got a wait on my hands as this is feeling so similar to zanes early slow labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->