Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Congratulations Jodie!!

Lol moomin you've reminded me I had a dream about having a show too. Maybe it's a sign! Lol I never had a show with Byron. Wish I could remember the dream show to see how it compared to the real one...

i had a show with zane days before i was induced. mine was just alot of blood and nothing else which at the time scared the hell out of me lol
i just keep feeling really upset when i go the loo and i dont have one hahaha

GP was lovely and totally understood where I was coming from, even the bit about wanting a bath in labour. So she isn't totally sure how to go about it and needs to chat to my midwife, but is going to refer me to the QE and keep me on with my local community midwives. I feel now that if plan A isn't possible at least I can have a decent plan B where I'm in control.

I was looking at doulas earlier on in the pregnancy, but OH has got much stronger and is showing me he can be very pro-home birth. But I'm thinking again that it may be an idea to look again at getting a doula to take the pressure off both of us.

That's good news. The mws will transfer things for yiu rather than the GP.

Im sure you're OH will be fantastic and support you fabulously but when emotions are running high it's not easy to be totally objective and impartial when dealing with decisions etc about the most important people in the world to you. A doula is there to support you both and can ensure that you and your husband know all your options and not just the ones that suits your HCPs in a particular scenario. I really feel for dads who fins themselves in difficult situations. They are all too often the easy option for emotional blackmail ANs are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I don't suggest doula support to everyone on here but families in certain circumstances to me would clearly benefit massively from that extra support navigating the system.

i think corey is abit too comfy to make much effort to get out anytime soon lol

Same here, we must be growing some lazy babies!! :)

xx

if i wasnt induced in the end god knows how long zane would of stayed in lol
ive got till the 20th before they try to get me to be induced lol

had another bad head today so im going to try and get checked out tomo by my mw or the hospital. thats if any of them even care

I'll be getting a date to go in on Thursday :( Seriously hoping I wont need it though. Taking the sweep on Thursday too so hoping that will start me off. We DTD last night and been feeling a bit 'funny' all day so I don't think she's too far off, but we'll see.

Hope your head is better soon hun & someone can check you out :hugs:

I had a dream the other night my waters broke in bed, it was so real though. I woke my hubby up and was like "OMG Matt my waters just broke" he said "what?!" so I legged it into the bathroom & my pad was dry, and my PJ shorts were dry, I was so confused! Went back into our bedroom & checked the bed and it was dry, I kept saying "I swear to you, my waters just broke, they were everywhere, everything was soaking". My husband was NOT impressed :rofl: He just said "well theres nowt there now is there", rolled over & went back to sleep :haha:

xxx

hahahahaha!

i had a massive panic my waters were going to break so i put maternity sheets down lol

altho i had a similar type of dream ages ago, i thought a spider was in my face so i shot up and shouted at my oh to get the spider hahaha he really wasnt impressed either seen as i woke him up and it was a dream

well at least while my computer was down and i was without internet for 3 days then one of you at least had ya baby, well done and congrats jodie.

Linzi and moomin looks like your neck and neck. ;) Well, my sister and this is SO TMI drank semen for the prostaglandin and went into labor the next morning. I will admit I tried it. Neither experience went well.. lol

I am not ashamed to admit I have tried that and it never worked. I did not enjoy it, hubby thought his birthday was here 5 months early :haha:

xxx

wih zane my oh was lucky if he was able to touch me let alone me drink sperm :sick: and this time i have no sperm around so glad its not a option!

went for monitoring today because of my headaches, everything seemed fine and still a doctor who couldnt speak english bought up induction, so i just looked at her as if to say fuck off and she did lol

all is fine, the mw just wants to me to get a iron perscription because its 10.2 and seen as i want my hb she thinks it would be better for me to be higher.

loads of tightnings were showing up on the monitor but i could hardy feel them so still very much waiting

well ladies i think its safe to say im in labour.

contractions every 5 mins, im so scared but trying to breath lol getting my tens on soon

Don't be scared, you can do it!! I am sure you are doing a great job!

good luck moomin, hopefully youre well on your way to holding corey by now! x

Good luck moomin, don't be scared you can do it :hugs:

xxx

coreys here, he was born at 4 :)i had a very quick homebirth, i just managed to get in the pool lol

birth story comin soon lol

WOW that was quick!!! huge congrats hun can't wait to read your story!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->