Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

i bet Rebaby has had her baby or very close to!! eeeek. xx

Still here ladies, contracting more regularly now- well, for the time being at least! They're coming every 10 minutes and have been for the past hour and a half, but still very bearable so think it's going to be a long evening/night for us :winkwink:

I'm just happy things are still happening! :D

Thanks for all the well-wishes :hugs:

wont be long rebaby! good luck, cant wait to hear your story and see pics of your new bundle :hugs:

Still here ladies, contracting more regularly now- well, for the time being at least! They're coming every 10 minutes and have been for the past hour and a half, but still very bearable so think it's going to be a long evening/night for us :winkwink:

I'm just happy things are still happening! :D

Thanks for all the well-wishes :hugs:

oh this is it though,your little bundle will be here very soon! but yes night labour is rubbish! i was up all night with imogen contracting while OH slept grrrr! he wont get away with it next time ha ha!
hopefully things wil suddenly pick up and it'll be here a bit quicker for you. xx

omg im dreading DH at night. Hes SO grumpy when hes woken up. We had been ttc for 16 months and i was on clomid and going through hell. I did a preg test at 3am which was positive and woke him up. He went back to sleep after about 90 secs of 'oh really, thats nice' :rofl: im sure he will be thoroughly disinterested in my labour and will just want his bed, no chance love.

i had a similar experience with my preg test with imogen! men! and he always goes on about how exhausting it was when i was having imogen (for him!!) er i was the one up all night and day coping with contractions!! the cheek of it lol!

Good work Rebaby!

Do what you have to do and do it how you want to!

good luck Rebaby.. Cant wait to read your story and see some cute little baby pictures!

Hello all
can somebody add me to the list of hopefuls?
Saw MW today who signed off on the HB so it's all go :)
Next appt is in 4 weeks time (4 weeks before due date) where they will come out to the house.....do they snoop around as I'm wondering where I can hide all my mess? lol

my mw just wanted to see the room id be giving birth in to make sure ppl could fit in and a ambulance could get to me if needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->