Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I tried to ask a friend how she was the other day without asking iykwim. Said 'I won't ask how you are as you're probably sick of it but if you want to tell me that's fine'. Didn't work as she just ignored it. Must be bloody annoying !

my mum text me yesterday asking how i was at 10.44am... then again at 10.51am LOL

I replied 'still pregnant' :dohh:

its the random strangers that piss me off.... i said to my oh the next woman that tells me how huge etc i am is getting a headbutt!!!!!

Omg my mum calla every 30 mins when she wants to talk to me. Doesn't realise that i can see missed calls on my phone

Next random stranger who asks, say youre not pregnant it's your unborn conjoined twin which they cant separate from your kidney :rofl:

:rofl: brilliant idea!!! I will look all insulted and confused when they say it!!!!

i know my mum will text me and then if i dont reply within a few mins she will send the same message but with extra kisses... like a plead for me to reply!!

What got me at the end was people saying 'wow you look great!!'

Errr did I miss the antenatal appt where they make you look like shit? Sorry but despite the general discomfort I felt effing great and have never been more proud of how I looked that 3rd tri so sorry no I dont look like crap because I am actually feeling rather awesome thanks.

LOL how very dare you enjoy ebing heavily pregnant dont you know us women are just cankles and waddling past 30 weeks tsk :p

Thank you so much for all the good wishes :flower:

I am incredibly happy to announce the safe arrival of Rudyard Jonathan Holland, born at home at 3.16am this morning, 10 days early and weighing 6lb 6oz, he is absolutely scrummy and looks a lot like his big brother, who is dealing with all the craziness really well bless him!

Labour progressed verrry quickly towards the end so didn't actually make it into the pool which was just about filled and ready, Rudy was therefore born on to the sofa, as i was kneeling on it and leaning over the back of it. He was also born in his caul which i believe is lucky?! I am certainly feeling like a very lucky mama right now anyway :cloud9:

Will update with full birth story and a picture as soon as i can :flower:

Congratulations Rebaby. I believe it us lucky being born in the caul. Well done xx

I am incredibly happy to announce the safe arrival of Rudyard Jonathan Holland, born at home at 3.16am this morning, 10 days early and weighing 6lb 6oz, he is absolutely scrummy and looks a lot like his big brother, who is dealing with all the craziness really well bless him!

Labour progressed verrry quickly towards the end so didn't actually make it into the pool which was just about filled and ready, Rudy was therefore born on to the sofa, as i was kneeling on it and leaning over the back of it. He was also born in his caul which i believe is lucky?! I am certainly feeling like a very lucky mama right now anyway :cloud9:

Oh well done missus!

Born in the caul is lucky...they'll never drown (or so the saying goes)

LOVING the name hun!

Enjoy your new arrival! Cant wait to see a piccie!

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! How exciting! Love the name too :). I hope I'm next (or at least very soon!) and that my birth is as good.

congrats :happydance:

Congrats Rebaby and family!!! :happydance: Can't wait to hear more and see pics! :hugs:

Congratulations and Well done Rebaby :thumbup:

Congratulations hun!!!!

And a lucky boy indeed being born in the caul!

ergh the new forum sucks sweaty balls dont it?

I advise you to install Ad Block Plus to get rid of the ads...wont do anything for the silly articles or squashy screen though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->