Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

morning ladies, i feel a bit better prepared this morning i have moses basket lol i have to air the mattress still and wash the covers but i have one, i know i have baby clothes somewhere too lol

Still waiting on my notws...how the hell have the posted these damned things???

Rebaby- WOW you story is brilliant! you did so well and think its amazing how you know what your body is doing etc, i found it very empowering so thank you. love the pics as well, gorgeous little man. and i love the pic of your eldest son in the pool! that will be imogen!! ha ha. xx

oh have you told anyone at work he was born at home yet? i know you hadnt mentioned it. just wondered what their response was. xx

Thank you :hugs:

I made an announcement on facebook and included in there that he had been born at home, no one has said anything about it apart from one of the sisters at work (who was really negative when we planned a hb with Toby) and her comment was "Was it a planned homebirth?!" but i haven't responded yet :lol:

Hey ladies! Had the night from hell yesterday. Amelie was wakening up every hour coughing and wouldnt settle so ended up coming into our bed which was so uncomfortable cos there wasnt enough room! So v. tired this AM but luckily OH got up with her at 8 and I went back to sleep til 11am.

feel a bit odd today. my stomach feels a bit weird like i feel sick but i dont at the same time :dohh:

Ha ha I'm looking forward to making that announcement as well! Well I think you dis fantastic and it'll feel good sticking twos up at those who were so negative. Xx

due date 3/3/11...1st home birth

You probably need to PM whoever is doing updating the first post now, as sometimes they're busy and can miss these messages. Also, let her know if it's your first, or more, baby and whether it's a pink, blue or yellow bump. :thumbup:

And best of luck! It's a good guess date - that's my little boy's birthday (2010 though). :happydance:

I've just noticed most of the babies due around the same time as me (mid December) are yellow. Wonder if this is a personal choice or they just haven't found out or updated yet?
Ours was a choice NOT to find out the gender as it's out last baby so what will be will be. It is very tempting to find out though :blush:

Ours was choice, was team yellow with Imogen too. All the guesses make it more exciting I think. Xx

Ours is by choice as well. I was a bit more tempted to find out than u was with my son but my DH had no desire to find out at all.

Hi ladies!

am nearing the end now and very much looking forward to my first home birth!

hope you're all doing well!

x

Still no signs for me that labour is imminent :(. I had a lamb phall last night and went for a walk to pick sloes to make sloe gin today. I know none of these things will make any difference, but I still had to try them!

We're also team yellow by choice. I didn't find out with dd either as I like the surprise :)

We were Team Yellow with my son (also due mid-december, but made an early arrival). This time we found out though - not really sure why actually. If we ever have a third (not likely - sniff) I won't find out - I do really like the surprise! xx

I'm too much of a control freak to be team yellow! I found out with both babies :) kept the name a secret this time though.

Is Sam still about? Not seen her post in a while. Think she's prob had her Lo, she was getting teasing pains last time she posted.

I wanted to know with the First, the 2nd I would have loved the surprise but the only thing hubby could do in the pregnancy (and considering i was hoping to hbac and he didnt want me to) I conceded and said if you want to find out we'll find out.

bout 26 weeks i think. Theyre more to do with his position i think. I got zero with amelie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->