Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Nothing like keeping busy eh lesley?

Haha nope.. Viewed it tonight in the end! Still dont know if the LL will accept dogs, needs a bit of work but providing its sorted before we move in im happy!!

Got to chase my wedding photo guy since Ive not recieved my confirmation of booking though the post yet Grr!!

I read somewhere that monitoring 30 mins every 2/3 hrs was as affective at detecting problems as continuous monitoring but had lower c section rate.

Anyone got any idea where I read this? Thinking it was birth without fear but I can't find it again now!

Just did birth plan with doula. Woo

getting loads of stabby cervix pain tonight. think hes maybe went head down? Very odd sensation I feel like my waters will go or I'll wee myself haha

GL with the house lesleyann!

I was continously monitored with amelie but it didnt bother me luckily. I laid on my side pretty much the entire labour through choice anyway and it would pop off but i wouldnt fix it again haha. The MW would come in and be like 'oh not again :dohh:' haha

Well my LO is in a frank breech position, we had a sonogram today. But the baby is moving from right to left and back again, just not going head down. I had my chiropractor do the Webster technique today and had a Mayan abdominal massage. Will be phoning the Accupuncturist next. Moxi time!

Wow so Im moving in 4 weeks from California to Virginia due to military PCS and my hubby is staying behind then goinf to Mississippi so I will be living with the inlaws like I have told most of you ladies. So our stuff (minus what will be moved into my room) is going into storage and im trying to sepreate what im gonna need for the next 8 months! This is no fun and my pregnancy hormones are kicking in making me all sad I have to part from my things!

sam, hope your baby goes head-down

i can't imaging having to move - you ladies who are doing that are pretty strong - i don't think i'd have the energy...

So any new babies yet?? Can't believe I will be FIVE months pregnant in less then a week! CRAZY. :)

It flies in doesn't it! No babies since rebaby I don't think. A few almost cooked though :D and Sam and wriggly are almost at due date.

3 weeks til full term, eek!

My guess date is tomorrow but I've had nothing to suggest that labour will begin any time soon :( I don't mind if lo isn't ready yet so much as I'm so flipping bored while dd is at school!

I dont think il be bored when i finish up work :rofl: I cant bloody wait :D

me neither!! 3 weeks today i finish!! yay! my friend is finishing for her mat leave today so off in with her pressies!!

Morning ladys!!

Had some sore BH's last night after DTD got me a bit worried to start with!!

Got to clean all the house today while kyle is at pre-school

I've been on leave since July when I finished my teacher training! It's getting tedious now!

I've been on leave since July when I finished my teacher training! It's getting tedious now!

if you want to bring on that labour how about you pop up to london and give my floors a good scrubbing lol my mum swears it worked for her, im planning to paint the ceiling to see if it will start me off since my PGP wont allow me to do the floors

Here's the link to my birth story and pics in my journal :thumbup::

BIRTH STORY

Lots of labour dust and ELV's to all those ladies who want it right now :dust:

Rebaby- WOW you story is brilliant! you did so well and think its amazing how you know what your body is doing etc, i found it very empowering so thank you. love the pics as well, gorgeous little man. and i love the pic of your eldest son in the pool! that will be imogen!! ha ha. xx

oh have you told anyone at work he was born at home yet? i know you hadnt mentioned it. just wondered what their response was. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->