Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

After the trial run where buying an eBay pool didn't work out I've now actually got an actual pool! £70 unused la bassine, unfilled even, plus kit

Had a practice run and took about 30 secs to blow up with the pump and smaller than i thought so no need to move furniture or crap like that. Dead excited.

Hope you've all had a good weekend. Growth scan and consultant appt tmw, boooo

yay for pool

pah to OB's

lets practice shall we..

'thank you for your input however I am aware of the risks and also the many positives of my birth choice, you will not change my mind by scaremongering....'

Ive been positive visualising all day in readiness! Focusing on the diabetic part of it as that team are great and will actually answer my questions. Stupid ob can go swivel if she tells me more made up nonsense like bp machines don't work on preggos. Hopefully she will have read my letter as I hope that shows that this is quite an informed decision.

And with the eBay things, I've a pair of spanx too but every time I've worn em baby has snuffled to my back and been super quiet for days so I've stopped wearing em!

These arent mama spanx...I cought them afterwards, I was kidding myself about what size I needed LOL

Aww hehe. Same box tho, I don't notice any fine details any more. Or big details tbh. Seriously. Brain. Does. Not. Work!

Wow cranberry where did u get your pool from? Mine was used (with a liner) and won it for £85 so jealous much ha ha! Well it's not arrived yet I'm terrified sonething will be wrong with it and I wasted all that money! Xx

Saw it on posted eBay tonight and it was in Bristol so I messaged em saying can i buy out. And they said it's on gumtree. And three mins later they said do you def want it as others have mailed. So I said YES and drove straight there lol. It's far too cheap tbh which is why they had so much interest. Was just luck. I've been stalking eBay for one for probably 24w tho so I reckon I'm due a decent find! :haha:

On a selfish note...buy my maternity clothes LOL

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/charlie_is_a_dork/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I love the maternity coat and I would so buy it but i live in the US :nope:

curses! I loved that coat, nicest coat I've had in years!

Are people holding out to give me an anniversary gift?!

C'mon I want a Halloween baby!

i still reckon sam has already got her LO. Just needing wigglys LO to come on out :)

They're just comfy is all ^^ or maybe already teenage and don't wanna behave.

well my pool liner has just arrived! now all i need is my pool! wish it would hurry up! its going to my mums address cause she's nearly always in ha ha!!

i still reckon sam has already got her LO. Just needing wigglys LO to come on out :)

41+2 today and I wonder if the baby is malpresented. I get a lot of movement in the front which I have read can mean baby is posterior. I also have a really small bump so I guess it would stand to reason that most of the baby is hiding in my back :shrug: Could that be why I've not gone into labour yet?

I have to see midwife on Wednesday and I am so hoping to not have to go.

I expect Sam has had hers as she's not been about for ages.

I reckon so otherwise she's trying to get her oxytocin on and yapping to us isn't really the best thing to get that going LOL

Wiggly...you've heard it before but go over to spinningbabies and check out theyre advice on turning a posterior baby...if baby isnt posterior it can t do any harm and if they are they may shift.

Dewi was OP and I went into labour albeit 10 days over EDD...shame he never turned in labour. Stanley on the other hand turned OP when I was 9/10cm after being textbook good baby! He turned back though...MW even said he did an extra turn on the way out!

urrrghh i feel rough woke up to throw up this morning im waiting for my stomach to settle and hope it does otherwise it will be a pain for cooking dinner tonight

41+2 today and I wonder if the baby is malpresented. I get a lot of movement in the front which I have read can mean baby is posterior. I also have a really small bump so I guess it would stand to reason that most of the baby is hiding in my back :shrug: Could that be why I've not gone into labour yet?

I didn't realise that posterior babies mean you dont go into labour? Amelie was direct OP and i went into labour naturally :shrug: This one is ROP and all my movement is either right in my hip (cant see it but can feel it) or to the left of my belly button (not kicks more like pushes).

well my pool liner has just arrived! now all i need is my pool! wish it would hurry up! its going to my mums address cause she's nearly always in ha ha!!

I'm the opposite, pool here but no liner yet :dohh:

I didn't realise that posterior babies mean you dont go into labour? Amelie was direct OP and i went into labour naturally :shrug: This one is ROP and all my movement is either right in my hip (cant see it but can feel it) or to the left of my belly button (not kicks more like pushes).

It's only something I read today, but may just be anecdotal as lots of ladies on here seem to have gone into spontaneous labour with posterior babies. I also feel movement in my hip and pushing near my belly button so sounds like it could well be, but I also get what feels like a bum (possibly) up under my right rib :shrug: Perhaps it just hasn't made up its mind yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->