Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Grats again sun :D!

I'll be ordering a big fat takeaway after the birth :happydance:

Im getting niggles all day today, kinda like braxton hicks but they dont last long at all and feels deeper inside IYKWIM :) I had this maybe a week before having amelie so hopefully i wont go overdue! I was hoping I'd have my box by now :wacko: Hope I get it delivered by the weekend :shrug:

wheeeeee congrats Sun...I thought you'd go early again. That's a big baby for 37 weeks go you!

XX

embob when are you due? x

12th Dec, I'm 35 weeks now.

I love the thought of being able to go to the fridge once labour is over. I found one of the hardest things after labour was being starving for the rest of the day/ night if you missed the set meal time. I remember with my youngest DD the nurses fussed over my OH as he had been milking early that morning and hadn't had anything to eat. They got him coffee and toast and I got a big fat nothing. Which was fine while in labour but afterwards I considered licking the crumbs off his plate I was so hungry :haha:

Congrats to Sun x that's a good weight for being a little early. We haven't thought of any names yet and I'm starting to worry it will just be called 'the baby' for months on end!

Also welcome to Miss_Divine. How lovely to have a HB for your first baby. It wasn't something I had ever considered before and I really wish I had. Have you discussed it already with your MW?

I had a quick look for the Boots deal which ends tomorrow and it's £12 for every £75 you spend. I want to buy my pram while this offer is on but money is tight until next week :-(

It's all in the timing - I never get bargains!

I had a quick look for the Boots deal which ends tomorrow and it's £12 for every £75 you spend. I want to buy my pram while this offer is on but money is tight until next week :-(

It's all in the timing - I never get bargains!

no thats just online. its £12 for every £50 instore today only from 12 onwards. xx

were getting something wrong here ladies!! we wont be the ones raiding the fridges etc, that will be the mens job ha ha!! after labour and birth its only right they become our slaves for a few days ha ha!! so inbetween cleaning the room, emptying and deflating the pool they should be getting us food and drinks to help us regain some energy! mwah ha ha. maybe i'll get a bell for his attention or something ha ha xxx

were getting something wrong here ladies!! we wont be the ones raiding the fridges etc, that will be the mens job ha ha!! after labour and birth its only right they become our slaves for a few days ha ha!! so inbetween cleaning the room, emptying and deflating the pool they should be getting us food and drinks to help us regain some energy! mwah ha ha. maybe i'll get a bell for his attention or something ha ha xxx
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello and welcome Miss Divine x

Blah - hope your pool comes in time honey - fingers crossed you don't go tonight - what with the full moon and all!

yeah men slaves lol, hes promised me breakfast in bed the first meal I have lol so once im tucked up nicely in bed he gets to cleanup ( my MW said they will do most of this ) empty the pool, fetch the children or wake them up and change them lol then make sure to get pics of the boys meeting the baby and then make me a lovely breakfast lol, if its night and we are gonna go to sleep anyway i'll just have crumpets with honey or something and he can properly make me a meal in the morning

awwww the mw does cleaning! i wanted oh to do it ha ha ha! after having imogen its the only time ive seen him so domesticated!! he actually got the brush out and sweeped the kitchen, then mopped it and i didnt even have to ask! i just sat there in shock lol! then he went back to work and he went back to normal!!

oooooo full moon!! baby blah might just make an apperance!!! xxx

I doubt it! I think he's staying firmly put for the time being. Have a mw appointment at 2 this afternoon. My 38 wk one was the last I had with amelie.

Im back from MW. Nothing much to report really as everything was looking fab :)! He's no longer posterior and he's 1/5 engaged so heading in the right direction. She ordered my gases yesterday so hopefully theyll be delivered tomorrow :thumbup:

Just had an email from the HoMw about all these new problems with baby is going to have after birth. Would appreciate thoughts if youve had a hb with diabetes - I never find anyone here who actually has diabetes even tho everyone says theres loads.

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-na...-issues-diabetic-home-birth.html#post13893703

i posted on your thread hun.

My DH is enroute right now to collect my birth pool !!! im so excited,

she anounced the birth in 3rd tri https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/790128-update-shes-here-5.html
but no birth story as yet. xx

Mw in an hour.. Im just to tired now though after doing the pre-school run in which I had to wake kyle up for and bless him he goes "no school mummy me tired" Must get his lazyness from me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->