Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Oh :rofl: I was just gonna get OH to get a tiger loaf and some nice ham and coleslaw so they can have a sandwich :shrug: & lots of tea and biscuits!

Mmmmm tiger bread I want some now ha ha!! Well if I can't be arsed doing the slow cooker I'll pinch that idea ha ha!! And with me being due round Xmas that house will be full of nibbles, chocolates, biscuits, you know all the stuff that's good for you ha ha!! Xx

If I go into labour before Wednesday I'll have no snacks in lol got to get some shopping in.. My new sofa turns up tomorrow so won't all be fighting over the 1chair lol

get your shopping done on line!! its brilliant ive been doing it more the further on in pregnancy ive got. i just cant be bothered fighting with the trolly, getting anoyed with people stopping right infront of you and carrying heavy bags about. xx

i find i save about 20 quid a week by shopping on line because i really scrutinise every item that goes into my basket - its great.

Oh no I could not shop online lol shopping trips are some of the only time I've had lately that does not involve being stuck in a house painting/packing lol I enjoy it I went out for an hour just to buy a plug in air freshener :haha:

Just had a Bombay badboy pot noodle yummy!! Kyle did not like it though he came and robbed a pea.

We do our big shops once a month online but we do go to the supermarket alot too LOL

We always need breas, milk, fruit, veg etc

But we do ten dto muy meat instore rather than online so we can see what we're getting.

SHopping with kids and having to do it at the weekedn when hubby is around with the car is HORRIBLE

food well im planning on making some biscuts in early labour ( got a few box mixes in the pantry ) and will have bread and stuff here theres a Lidil litterally around the corner so might wonder down there in early labour to pick up some toppings to go on the sandwiches and we have Soup in, Ive saved and frozen food for the boys to have for dinner that evening so I dont have to cook and will probably spend the rest of my early labour cleaning up a bit i have to keep busy lol, hopefully get the boys bathed and nicely tucked up in bed at a decent hour too

ive just done my online shop and ordered tiger bread!! yum lol. spent more than usual cause i had to buy nappies! grrrrr. and it's all gonna double up soon, unless imogen starts to take potty training seriously ha ha!!

got MW on wed!! eeeek, and i presume she'll be booking my home visit for the next appointment!

oh gosh i have to call the surgery and make my 38wk appointment eeek will have to do it after the nursery run tomorrow,

Just dont do what I did in labour and kid yourself it could be days and dont let on how many ctx or how distracting they are by making and sitting down to eat a HUGE beef and ale casserole with potatoes.

Yeah yeah eat light meals in early labour....I was a little bit sick at transition LOL.

I'm a crap cook and I hate cleaning. Can't think what to do. Could paint the living room?!

Also. Starting oral epo tomorrow. 1g per day increasing to 2g if I can tolerate it. Then 500mg foofally per night from 37w or so. Sound about right?

I'm going to really pull my finger out at the onset of labour as I usually only have 6 hours from first contraction to holding the baby. OH works away so I'm not planning on him being here and mum works so might not be here straight away so I will have to get the pool sorted myself, nip out for some grub and prepare for the MW's - all of this before the contractions get too much so I figure I have 2 hours to get sorted.
I should probably write a plan on what to do so I don't run around panicking and wasting time!

I like the idea of chucking something in the slow cooker - would be nice to look forward to a warming stew (with tiger bread!) later on.

Had MW round with HB paperwork. She was so positive, I wish I had seen her more and not the hospital MW's up to now.
We discussed syntometrine and I said I know consultant had advised it due to PPH but I want to go for natural 3rd stage and she said I can have whatever I want!
Very positive. Only downside was she gave me a leaflet about a local HB info evening which is on Weds. Would have been nice to have more notice but hopefully I can get a sitter :)

I find the community MWs are really supportive cos they attend the homebirths and see how fabulous they are! Mine was really into me having a natural 3rd stage too, although i still have the syntometrin in my kitchen cupboard incase its taking hours to avoid transfer.

cranberry - I lolled proper at 'foofally' LOLLLL

I think chuck coined the term actually. Probably when talking about epo. Will search the thread for fouf and try find it ^^

Well I have cookies/cakes etc in my kitchen now lol plenty of milk for tea/coffee lol

Well craptastic! Took my son to the doctor today, turns out he has walking pneumonia. My husband is now saying he feels bad, I woke up stuffed up with sinus pressure and a slight headache. I. Can. Not. Get. Sick. This. Close to my due date. I am trying not to freak out. A front a moved through, so that can explain the pressure and stuffiness. I'm hoping that a humidifier will sort me out.

So I am officially moved and I have my first appt with my MW at the birth center tomorrow and did i mention im finally in my 3rd trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->