Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

well no signs of anything here other than pain owwww, gonna have to tell my MW about my SPD/PGP i think lol and warn her im taking painkillers almost everyday now for it

Cranberry - you say your a crap cook, and i just can't be bothered at the moment! i think we should get embob to chuck in some extra food into her slow cooker and send it to us! :thumb up:

Blah - i agree. The community MW are amazing, supportive and i also find non judgmental. i wrote a letter to the head of midwifery last time commending them on their care. i'll be doing the same tho time round.

Samanther - sorry about your son and fingers crossed you don't get sick. :flower:

Navywife - congrats on third tri!

Lynn - :hugs: for your pregnancy ailments. Hows the new place?

Well I'm 3 days over today, but feeling fine. Ive been without a car for the last two and a half weeks which has really grated on me, but hopefully i'll have it back tomorrow!

come on its time to have some more babies born!!! lol, cant wait to read your stories ladies, i get so worried and neverous at times but then i read a brilliant story here and feel very empowered by them. xxxx

well the hire kit for the pool is on its way out to me so the liner should be here tomorrow once its all here we can do a test run then we are good to go!

diz i wish i was as relaxed as you! Im so wanting this LO out now. Im not sleeping that great cos of my SPD, feel like I weigh 20 stone and his movements have gotten really painful again :(! I'm off to do the dreading walk to nursery. Last time I did it I almost died :rofl: Giving myself over an hour to do 2.5miles so will go slow but FX it'll put me into labour or atleast give me some BHs to get him down.

I've spent most of today just sitting on my birthball, still waiting for sofa and plumber to turn up grr

Done half my walk, just gotta walk home now. Just letting you know I'm still alive thus far.

Oh my god what's wrong with me!! I feel so drained it's not even funny! I've hardly done anything last two days! Bare minimum cleaning, havnt been out of the house even. But I've just felt the need to lay down loads and Imogen slept for 2 hours yesterday. I napped with her usually I wake after 20 mins but I slept the two whole hours! She's at nursery today I had a bath at one and been asleep 2 till now again! Glad I'm on mat leave now otherwise how the hell would I get through a 12 hour shift ha ha!! Xxxxx

youre growing a baby, thats whats wrong!

Stupid walk did nowt cept make me feel v. unfit :(

i cant remember feeling this urgh with imogen!! ha ha!! but then i suppose every pregnancy is different.

like you new avatar pic. xx

diz is next by rights! then lesleyann? THEN ME!

Who is next for the labour baton poke anyway?

forget the labour baton poke...beat with with the labour stick baby!

LOL we can give it a poke and a waggle!

In other news my BnB account is up for review...I pissed some people off in labour and birth about the right to choose a section...whoops...I stated an opinion stated some facts and stuck by it!!! :dohh:

lol Chuck naughty naughty, how dare you have an opinion :haha: :rofl:

well Nate starts breakfast club tomorrow so my PGP is rejoincing in getting out one of the nursery runs.

:( im at least 4th in the labour queue but really really desperate to queue jump

I've got two weeks as of today. Woo hoo!

I pretty much just stick to this section now because so many of the others just annoy me. I knew to stay out of the c-section thread as well. It's just to touchy of a subject. I'm on the fence about the right to choose. I think most women don't know the long term effects of a section. But I do have a friend who begged for a section all the way through her pregnancy, due to her extreme fear of birth. I can say without a doubt that she would have had a much more positive and enjoyable birth if she had been allowed the section. She had a horrible experience that was set up in part due to her fears. Plus her so 's head was a massive 15 inches.
Fingered crossed for ya Chuck!

Who is next for the labour baton poke anyway?

forget the labour baton poke...beat with with the labour stick baby!

LOL we can give it a poke and a waggle!

In other news my BnB account is up for review...I pissed some people off in labour and birth about the right to choose a section...whoops...I stated an opinion stated some facts and stuck by it!!! :dohh:

Just been an had a nosey ha ha! The worlds going mad it really is!! And I don't see anything you've said as wrong! Is it the f**k off comment that wasn't aimed at anyone? Lol. I've just put my opinion so see if u get picked up on anything ha ha!! Xx

Well ive got a stinking rotten cold BOO!! Plus side is my net is up, my new sofa's turned up and I now have running cold water in the kitchen as the cold tap was not working lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->