Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I think its just a case of a couple silly arses who didnt read my posts reported it LOl

I have very sore abs still! Just having some toast then off to bed for me. Hope i either wake up in labour or with a less painful stomach :\

Ive just been blubbing at a baby show on tv :roll: A lady was having a natural birth but her OH was at boot camp so her mum was her birth partner and sat behind her holding her as she pushed so when the baby was passed up to the mummy, it was like the grandma was holding the baby and her daughter :cry: Was lovely!

Wow time is really flying by for us all but it's just never quick enough is it?!
I'm really hoping that next week I will go into labour as I'm 37 weeks then. Although we're still not quite ready for a new arrival :baby:

There's a HB info meeting tomorrow which I don't think I can go to and it's not fair :cry: I don't want to complain but I do think the MW should have mentioned it a bit more than 48 hours in advance. Its on every month and I've mentioned for the past few months so am a bit peeved I had no warning about it.
Anybody know where I could make a comment to? Like I say I don't want to complain but just point out it would be useful to have known a while ago - if I didn't have BnB I'd be quite ignorant of the whole HB process tbh.

Aawww Blah that sounds like a wonderful experience of birth.
Hopefully you will feel better in the morning - either way!
And FX you get a good nights sleep although if you're like me one of those seems a very distant memory. Kinda makes you look forward to the baby as you can sleep more at night!
So sick of hourly loo breaks at night.

I've taken to going to bed at 9pm as I know I'll be awake at 2am for hours. However late I go to bed its always between 1 and 3 am that I'm wiiiide awake. Lame.

I'd talk to the he'd of midwifery about missing the hb group. No need to make it into a big deal but just email them and mention that you weren't happy about it.

Just eaten half the Jaffa cakes from my birthing bag. Bloody things talk to me at night i swear! *eeeeeeat meeeeee*

Hey ladies I had my visit to the birth center today and it was nice but i think im letting my nerves get to me it was the first time i saw where i would have the baby and now im worried its not the right choice but i think its more of the fear my husband might not make it. I just need some encouragment im loosing it since the move

My hypnobirthing course has this exercise where if you have a negative thought (eg hubby missing it) you mentally draw a big red cross through it and swipe it away. Then replace it with an alternative positive image (eg hubby catching the baby or supporting you through labour) takes a few attempts of course but I found it rly worked with a fee of my fears

X

my hips were so sore last night i couldnt get comfy this baby needs to hurry up

My SPD is a lot worse too lyn. Think it must just be cos hes so low now.

Im single digits now so not long to go! eeeeeeeeeeeep!

yeah my bump is alot lower, getting lots of cervix pains too so im trying to sit on my birth ball and be good about not curling up on the corner of the sofa etc.... anything to put some pressure down there to get him to pop out sooner

grrrrr i really like my MW but she's bloody ditzy at times!! she's not finished my notes!! just looked, shes forgot to put fundal height, presentation and heart rate, and in the documentation bit just put ive refused flu jab, she hasnt finished cause she hasnt signed it!! anyway at least i know im measuring 36cm and babys ceph but still!!! lol. im booked in for my home visit on 28th 4pm, shes mentioned pethodine and i need to see a gp to get prescription if i want it but dont know if to bother or not, id prefer not to have it cause it would make baby drowsey, think i just need to have faith in myself that i can do it without anything like that! plus if its not there ive no choice but to cope lol. she'd sent off that referal last time i saw her, apparently im supposed to get an info pack which i havnt done so she's trying to ring them. she said shes on call 22nd dec so would be nice to have it then but its wont happen :haha:

well i thought something might have been happening earlier got lots of cramps and some bloody show/discharge then had to walk down to do the nursery pickup was getting crampy tightings all the way down then it all stopped when i got down there had a few painless tightenings on the way back but nothing since and just some old blood on my pad :( well we had better do the trial run tonight anyway so if something does start soon then we know what we are doing with the pool

Baby has not been as active today, lost more plug and had some pains but nothing come of it yet... More stuff been fixed in the new house just a couple of things left to be done

Hopefully if it's not as active it's saving energy for the big journey out of there! Yay lol. Xxx

:hugs: blah, i was soooooooooooooo down last night it was unreal the day just fell apart when i got to nursery yesterday to pick up Nate and my mood sunk, lets hope its better today

lots coming to the end of their pregnancies now :) exciting

can anyone recommend a good yoga during labour dvd? found a few on amazon but its a bit hard to choose without seeing them. i had one preggo yoga dvd which bugged the crap out of me as it was this airy fairy woman with a turban on being all insipid.

I reckon im going to go overdue now boo! lol Sat on my ball for a hour last nice bouncin away while on the laptop

sorry cant reccomend any dvd's hun, i dont do Yoga lol
Lesleyann :hugs: plenty of time for it to all happen for you hun it can happen all really quickly for baby 2+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->