Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I can barely get out of bed these days let alone do yoga :rofl:

:hugs: lesleyann

I feel a bit weird now. I feel 'heavy' in my uterus like I need a wee or something but i don't. Come out babbbbbbbbby.

Oh and this morning bout 4am I woke up and did an internal on myself (as you do :rofl:) and felt this sort of bone thing close to my cervix :wacko: Does anyone know what this is? Ive never felt it before so I don't think it's my cocyxx or anything :shrug: It felt like a hard ridge sticking out of my vaginal wall LOL no other way i can describe it.. bizzarre. Only other thing I can think of it being is my rectum :sick: or babys head :happydance: Hope its the head LOL

does baby have a sharks fin? that might explain it. otherwise i have no idea.

i think baby has become less engaged.... been sitting on my arse all day yday and today working from home so hes gone almost diagonal i think.... upside is i can go 4 hrs without needing to pee at night! woo.

I can barely get out of bed these days let alone do yoga :rofl:

:hugs: lesleyann

I feel a bit weird now. I feel 'heavy' in my uterus like I need a wee or something but i don't. Come out babbbbbbbbby.

Oh and this morning bout 4am I woke up and did an internal on myself (as you do :rofl:) and felt this sort of bone thing close to my cervix :wacko: Does anyone know what this is? Ive never felt it before so I don't think it's my cocyxx or anything :shrug: It felt like a hard ridge sticking out of my vaginal wall LOL no other way i can describe it.. bizzarre. Only other thing I can think of it being is my rectum :sick: or babys head :happydance: Hope its the head LOL[/QUOTE

Was it at the back...did you need a poo (TMI I know) but if you have a stool in your back passage you can feel it through the vagina wall it it ca feel pretty hard compared to the soft squishy vagina

Yes I did consider that but I've been regular and not constipated at all. My cervix is at the back but this felt to the front.
Must be the.fins!

Hmmm weird, I remember having a check and wondering what the heck I was feeling down there. It only dawned on me later when I was having a poo thats what it was LOL!!!

does baby have a sharks fin? that might explain it.

Ha ha that gave me a much needed chuckle :haha:
I wouldn't even know where to start Blah - all my nether regions are a mystery to me.....OH probably knows his way around better than me lol.

Feeling in a good mood today. Went shopping at Morons yesterday and I felt like crying when I came out. Had to go to Customer service desk as I didn't have a £1 coin on me which pee'd me off from the start, t really bugs me having to faff about with coins for trolleys. Luckily didn't have to wait long to be served as carrying LO for too long is getting hard.
Shopped about with the staff getting in the way as usual. Then LO decided he wanted out of the trolley so I went to fasten the straps and both sets didn't have one end so nothing to clip into. Had to push a trolley veering to the right and hold LO in his seat til I got to the till.
Then the till lady says to me that I can ask customer services for a body strap to keep LO in his seat.
Felt like saying "well it's your crappy stores fault there is no proper strap on the trolley" but of course I just said "oh right, thank you for the info"

I'm thinking in a few months time I won't be so polite to people as I'll be tired and run ragged with 2 under 2's - might do me some good to get my stress out!

Went to see the HV today. I thought they came to your house (if only to have a nosey!) but I had to go to the health centre to pick up the red book for new baby.
Was ok as the HV was lovely, I couldn't stop chatting to her - think I need to be getting out more lol.

apparently my hv will come with a list of questions such as how long have you been married!!! im looking forward to that conversation. I have actually been married a normal amount of time but what business is it of hers, how on earth is it relevant to anything whether we were married last year or last week. fair enough to ask as a general question to get to know me but its written down on her form!!! *massive rant* also theyve said she wants to come at 38w, well im working til 39w so she'll have to get a move on or my diary will be full.

i got my red book through the post a couple months ago!! they came out to see me with imogen but i guess its a case of its your second, had no problems first time you know where we are ha ha!! suits me anyway! think i lost some plug today, its like a pic posted in 3rd tri yesterday but on a smaller scale (as this lady was 37 weeks!), not enough to be exciting, but then im only 35 weeks so im happy with that lol.

Hi guys,

MW carried out a sweep on me today. She said i was 1cm (which i to be expected as its not y first) but also stretchy. he said that she could feel the babies head but she didn't think that his chin was tucked right into his chest.

Appart from a lot of ball bouncing, can anyone suggest how best to get the baby into a good position so his presentation is better?

Thanks ladies xx

well im on my ball for abit again now hoping to get this baby movign down down down!!

Just put kyles bed in his actual bedroom now the window is fixed, all electrics are now fixed :happydance:

Owwww starting to get the stabbing cervical pains, make me jump ha ha. The sprout must be wriggling in the right direction! Remember getting them with imm for the first time in morrisons doing the Xmas shop, I kept jumping ha ha! Still making me jump now! Xx

Well Kyle has decided the baby is coming tonight! Last night he put all her nappies in his wheelbarrow to look after till she needs them, tonight he has come over and got them and the baby toys all out ready for her. So I asked him if she was coming tonight and he said yes lol So we shall see if he is right again.. He told me I was pregnant, He told me it was a girl so if his right again Next time he tells me who will win football im putting a bet on :haha:

apparently my hv will come with a list of questions such as how long have you been married!!!

wow that question is unnecessary. I was asked if there is domestic violence in the household. Dunno if baby Will throwing his toys at me counts but I did think it was a pertinent question and one that those genuinely experiencing violence would probably not admit to :shrug:
I have to say Cranberry you're very brave for working up to a week before your due date. I have worked up to the last minute before but the last week or 2 was so hard!
LesleyAnn I hope it is good news for you....and how amazing your little boy predicted all he has so far. Definitely should be letting him pick the lotto numbers lol. Congrats on getting so far ahead with the house so quickly.

i got my red book through the post a couple months ago!!
I think it was more because the old HV had retired so the new one wanted to check me out lol. She was very nice without being too overly nosey as some of them can be.
With Will it was a locum HV who came to the house when he was born and she pretty much said as I had 4 kids I probably knew more than her and they wouldn't bother me again :haha:
I know where she is if I need her and I think in the future I just might. I have a tendency to be a recluse in the house and with 2 LO's I don't want to get into the rut of it being so much easier to stay at home every day.

Thanks ladies! Going to make oh do some cleaning up just incase :haha:

What odd questions, my Hv/Mw's have never asked me anything like that, what does it matter if say FOB was a one night stand or the man you married 20years ago?!? Does not mean the baby is loved anyless or not looked after properly.. Maybe they would be better spending their time making sure people know when and how is correct to bf/ff/wean etc

I'm gonna write a blog post to send to friends to tell em a few things about my expectations of them in the last few weeks of my pregnancy. There's things like

EDD is not a guaranteed date, if you know the guess date then please forget it.

Hb is essentially the same as birthing at a mw led unit in terms of what interventions/medical help you can have.

There are a lot of benefits to hb.

If I've had the baby im sure I'll let you know so dont bother sending me texts asking if there's any news.

I'm planning a hb because i believe it's the safest option for us, for those of you who well meaningly say I hope you get the birth you want, I do too, I want a safe one, I don't care where I birth, im not after some fluffy experience with candles and incense, but with the situation as it stands home is the best and safest choice for us.

Full term is 37-42w, before then is early and after 42w is late, please don't use either terms if I'm 37-42.

Any more you can think of? What other annoying lip biting comments have people made to you near the end?

I am going to try to make them a bit less harsh btw, just summarising things.

End of the day if people still obsess about how I'll be screaming for an
Epidural from minute one then at least I know they're not interested in me at all and should just be ignored forever more.

Well Kyle was wrong she did not cone last night... She's really low today had a few pains

ive nothing again :(! Hoovered really vigourously :rofl: but nothing :(! Gonna shampoo my rug soon haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->