Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

diz, try leaning on your ball while on your knees hanging your bump it should spin bubs around so they tuck their chin in,

my LO has gone really low again and is spining on his head his shoulder is litterally right above my pubic bone jutting out when he moves. im waddling anyway caus of the SPD which is really bad today, lost a teeny bit of plug after all that walking around yesterday afternoon and nothing today

I had some more yucky plug last night! Must have been from when baby was pushing about causing shooting pains in my cervix! Had neither so far today anyway. Just washing the material bits for the car seat and Moses basket so there nice clean and ready. Can't believe how many of you are at the end (although I'm not too far behind!! Lol) is anyone else due round Xmas to keep me company nearer the time lol. Xx

il prob still be pregnant at christmas at this rate :rofl:

is it the maxi cosi carseat you have? I had such bother trying to get that damn cover off :rofl:

oh yay!! glad i wont be alone when everyone graduates so soon! ha ha.

blah its a silver cross one, quite easy to get the main bit off from the seat.

Anyone else finding that their BHs are starting to hurt? I also need to get baby to change positions. It really likes hanging out on the right instead of the left. Saw my MW Tuesday, she agrees that this isn't a big baby, but it does seems to be a long baby. Brennan was never up in my ribs like this and he was just under 20 inches. This baby is low and still has it's bum in my ribs.

US ladies, anyone else hosting thanksgiving? It's just my parents coming since I'm an only child and DH is English, but I have decided to order the whole thanksgiving meal. Screw cooking this year!

Anyone else finding that their BHs are starting to hurt? I also need to get baby to change positions. It really likes hanging out on the right instead of the left. Saw my MW Tuesday, she agrees that this isn't a big baby, but it does seems to be a long baby. Brennan was never up in my ribs like this and he was just under 20 inches. This baby is low and still has it's bum in my ribs.

US ladies, anyone else hosting thanksgiving? It's just my parents coming since I'm an only child and DH is English, but I have decided to order the whole thanksgiving meal. Screw cooking this year!

My BH really started hurting a few days before labour! They were like tightenings + period pain. It was my first indication things were happening!

My BH really started hurting a few days before labour! They were like tightenings + period pain. It was my first indication things were happening!

That's just how mine are feeling. Not every time and some times it's just the cramping feeling but I never had that with Brennan.

My bh always hurt tbh. Def bh and nothing labour-y tho. Walking round asda usually sets me off spill be avoiding that from now on I think.

I havent really had any BHs of any significance since he turned ceph from transverse! I used to get them really badly when he was in the wrong position. The last few days Ive not had any at all lol My stomach is quite tight in general (not contracting like, just feels really full).

Well if I don't have this baby tonight then I'll be 7 days over due... Booo!

Cranberry - sorry I don't do any yoga so I can't help you on the DVD front.

Lesleyann - you've still got time yet, you knever know you might not go over, I'll keep my fingers crossed and blow some labour dust your way.

Lynn - hope your feeling a bit more up beat today honey.

ijo - sorry your midwife is a bit of a nuance when it comes to completing your notes! Is she o.k other wise?

Blah - hugs, hope your feeling o.k

Yeh she's fine. I'd Like her to do my birth but if she's only on call 22nd dec it's a very long shot lol! Unless that's just what she's on the week I'm due. She did have a student with her too who I got the impression was first year so she was trying to teach her stuff too. Really hope your lo deciders to make his entrance sooner rather than later!! Xx

well if this baby is like its brothers i'll still be here leading up to the week before Christmas

gonna beg the MW on wed though for an early sweep see if it kicks anything off caus I dont know how i can do another 4 1/2 weeks of this

Does anyone every feel a bit chlostrophobic? Ha ha earlier I was really uncomfortable and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath cause everything felt squashed up then I started feeling a bit chlostrophobic in myself! Probably sounds mad but was a weird feeling! Ha ha. Xx

Well my lOvely TiVo does not work so no tv tonight lol so got the laptop playing children in need though the tv lol bouncing on my ball don't know if I'm doing it right though anyone any help lol

i was sat on my ball all last night while online, never did get around to watching Children in need, got some bloody discharge before bed but naughty baby wiggled right up out of my pelvis in the night so im back on my ball hoping he will drop down again now

I couldnt find my ball :( Gonna get a new one today in tesco. Think theyre only about £5. im sure amelie will love it :roll:

Good luck with the ball ladies! I had one both times, but by the time it came to use it I found it aggravated my SPD so much I couldn't. So close now! xx

I had contractions wake me up a couple of times last night but nothing now.

my balls upstairs waiting from when i had imogen. she's gonna be a pain when its out! lol. ive just spent a couple of hours inflating filling and paddling in the pool with imm!! took half hour to fill, then OH went to his sisters (only up the road!) to disconect some electric work that should take 5 mins, that was over an hour ago!! aparently were off out for lunch so he better get his arse back home soon, hungry pregnant woman waiting here!!! lol. ive left the pool for him to empty seen as he's the one that will be doing it ha ha. its even more sturdy when full of water and very comfy, so impressed!! i'll upload a pic in a min!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->