Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Ive got back ache again but LO is still wriggling happily away :( Got my ball so will get OH to pump it up for me later. 5 hours til amelies bed time then i can go into labour plz!

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/17eeb290.jpg

Awww! Too cute. Brennan would want to get in as well. I think my DH need to make a dry run of setting up the pool today.

oh she loved it was in like an hour ha ha!! its just a case of what she will be like if she is around when its the real thing ha ha!! depending on how i am i might be able to put up with it for a bit (obviously not when im pushing and stuff ha ha) or maybe she'll manage to have a go before i get in. we'll see!! hopefully it'll happen over night or on a tuesday when shes at nursery all day ha ha. xx

Thats an awesome photo ijo!

Had a sweep today and my cervix has moved from posterior to anterior and I'm currently 2cm... thumbs up ladies!

Good luck diz!

DH set up the pool, and it fits in our bedroom, which makes me happy. He is off to the hardware store to get converters for the sink to attach to a hose to fill it up. Thank goodness for our tankless water heater. All the hot water I could want!

I had contractions wake me up twice early this morning, and noticed this morning that my breast is now leaking. The warm up has begun.

Oh lots of good things happening!!

Moar Babiez PLZ!

In other news someone is welcome to take my 2 spawn.

Twice today I've had to deal with the kind of poopslosion that can only get worse before it gets better.

Ergh.

oh dear Chuck i feel for you, i had to deal with a couple of bad nappies from one twiglet today too, got to get DH motivated to sort out a space for the pool tonight i think i know what we are doing with moving things around so it fits and we can still put up the christmas decorations around it if baby isnt here by begining of december

my 'dear' husband has been out all day first getting tattooed and now watching football.

No such thing as a weekend for me.

My darling child has been a devil today too. Moaning literally all day long! She's in bed asleep now so I'm having a go on my ball. Wtf do you do, just bounce?

My darling child has been a devil today too. Moaning literally all day long! She's in bed asleep now so I'm having a go on my ball. Wtf do you do, just bounce?

I heard doing circles with yiur hips is good too

yeah thats what i was doing, sort of wiggling and bouncing :rofl:

yeh i used to do the circle thing last time!! couldnt really think what else i could do ha ha!!

not long now diz and samantha, all sounds good!

ive dried out my pool and just deflaited it and imogen cried ha ha!! i think she may just love it!! i put her arm bands on the kitchen top and when we got home after going out for tea the stupid cat had bit one of them!! i'd locked them both in the kitchen cause i cought said cat above sat on the edge on my pool!! i dont think so! they'll be banished on the big day! grrrrr.

I heard doing circles with yiur hips is good too

oh my god i cant believe cora is nearly 2 months!! doesnt feel that long ago!

i remember when we were gagging on moomin and linzi to have their LOs!

Well I shall be bouncing away later since she is due tomorrow!! Common baby everyone wants to meet you!!

I'm getting texts everyday, people are ringing my mum everyday to ask if she is here yet

im starting to get it too lesleyann, its so irritating :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->