Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

My OH refuses too chuck LOL he feels weird especially as you can see shapes of feet and stuff coming out of my side haha

lol it does nothing for me lol i have no sex drive but DH manages to tune me out enough to enjoy himself lol :haha: not romantic in the slightest but if its gonna help get baby out then i'll put up with feeling a bit like a blowup doll.

Oh wow am I the only one still enjoying a very active sex life lol oh only feels slightly weird if she kicks while we are at it lol but I have a very high sex drive and almost explode while waiting for the pp bleeding to stop lol

Sex for me usually ends up with being unable to breath cos I'm lying on my back, or unable to concentrate cos baby objects to his head being repeatedly bumped.

i hate it too!! so uncomfy, i know what cuck means re the vom and heart burn lol, id much rather be left to sleep! ha ha. oh has a high sex drive and he's even worse the more pregnant i get and im like- just leave me alone ha ha!!

had my final scan today (i managed to blag 2 growth scans out of my consultant after i had my high risk for downs 20 week scan with her) baby is measuring aprox 5lb 13oz which she said is average, and said it should be of a similar size to imogen (she was 7lb 3.5oz at 38+5) so im happy with that ha ha. its in perfect position for birth she said, its facing my spine so no pics or a last glimpse of its face boooo. but it has hair! she pointed it out and you could see the little strands floating about!! cause i dont find out the sex i like to know if theres hair instead ha ha.

hope theres a baby or 2 (or 3) born soon! xx

Well I have been having twinges since last night, my breathing has got easyer, and baby has not really moved today... So here is to hoping she turns up soon. Most rooms in the house are sorted now..

Oh is saying she has dropped but I really dont see it...

38+1
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/38weeks1day3.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/38weeks1day1.jpg

40weeks so yesterday (excuse the bathroom that is one of the rooms still left to be sorted newfloors etc)
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/40weeks1.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/40weeks2.jpg

im useless with telling if ppl have dropped lol i know i defo am carrying low atm,

defo a difference there missus.

I'll never forget the day I went into labour, me and mum had gone to acafe for a cake and coffee and I went to the loo upstairs...I came clambering down with Mum watching all the while grinning at me...'its changed shape hehe won't be long now'

cue me 'shut up mother it could be days yet' yeah LOL

good luck hun!! (p.s damn que jumper :haha: joking)

Well oh and my can feel my lower belly tightening but I dont always feel any pain with it so no idea whats going on :shrug:

I have no idea what early labour feels like tbh I woke up with full on contractions with my son where they where very painful and between 3-10mins apart till I delivered soo I feel kind of lost :haha:

good luck Sam!

lesleyann - if they are at the bottom of your bump only then I would say they are contractions. is there any pattern to them?

Im so jealous but so excited for you samantha :hugs:

& you lesleyann!

me now plz god :rofl:

Diz has been quiet..

yeah its only at the bottom of bump not really noticed any patten as im trying to not pay too much attention since it dont hurt and I dont want to pin my hopes on something which may be nothing Iykwim?

I have however started to err empty my bowel out today, and my breathing has got easyer.. Making Oh clean/tidy up the livingroom just incase the pool needs to go up tonight though while I rest just incase :haha:

Eeeeek good luck Sam hope everything goes smoothly!

Lesley hope this is it for you too!! Sounding good!

Diz has been quiet hope that means baby's en rout or even better he's here!!

And blah your next won't be much longer! Xxxx

Twice tonight I had the wost cervical pain it was like the baby put all it's body weight into a good head butt down! Was horrible, better just stay in until next Friday at least lol.

So I went into labor with Brennan exactly 3 1/2 years ago. To the day, almost the hour. So it looks like I just have babies on the 22nd of the month. LOL

Side note: my poor mom just calle to say she has hit a deer and wrecked her car. She is so pissed that she can't get down to me now. I called my dad, he's heading to go get her, and said just to come early in the morning.

ah stupid deer, bad timing! Glad your dad is able to get her :hugs:

haven't been on all weekend and thought I would come back to loads of babies having been born but I guess they're all happily snuggled up inside still. I
had the weirdest thought today - I was in the shower and looked down at my bump and thought OMG how the hell is that huge bump going to come out of me?! The fear of labour doesn't seem to get easier the more children you have.
good luck Samantha - hope you have a relaxed, magical birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->