Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

sorry to lower the tone but does anyone else have a really sore vagina :( It feels like someone has kicked me really hard and broken my vagina bone or something :rofl: I remember feeling a bit like this in the lead up to my waters breaking with amelie, like she was gonna fall out so hopefully itll happen before my EDD on Friday.

Blah I went in at 10cm, blood loss concerns.

Huge congrats to blaze and sam. You both did what you had to do for your babies! Can't wait to hear and see more!

congrats to Blaze and Samantha x I was starting to think this board is unlucky as you all seem to be holding on tight to those babies!
I'm feeling more full of energy (apart from LO waking LOADS in the night) which is good as I have loads to sort before baby gets here. Pool is on it's way so will hopefully get here before baby does and OH has cleared it with work that he can leave as soon as I call him (although he probably still won't make it)
I do feel for you all with SPD and bad backs. I keep getting an achy left hip which makes me walk funny. I've never waddled in previous pregnancies but I'm definitely doing it now and it makes me feel really self conscious. Although I imagine the pain is forefront in others minds rather than how they look when they walk!
Hope you all have a day of relaxation and comfort x

well my midwife rang me back this morning and the absolute earlist they can give me a sweep is sunday, so im booked in for sunday rather than monday now.. thought she might of been on her way this morning as I woke up with pains at 3am but they tailed off by 4:15pm Grr .. Also found out however if I go into labour tomorrow my midwife is the one on call for homebirths!!

I have a bruised vagina bone!! Like up inside me the bone feels like Ive been sat on a bollard for too long. Is it a SIIIIIGN?! (took me 8m but Ive gone from obsessive tww symptom spotting to baby on the way signs spotting). He also felt like he was trying to crawl out of my ass last night.

Have birth prep with doula this evening. HV booked in for dec 12th, seriously, this is all getting a bit real now!!

ive had that feeling for a few days now cranberry so i hope so! I remember feeling like amelie was going to literally fall out when i was walking for about a week before she was born.

Well I'm convinced I'm gonna give birth around dec 10th so baby better get a move on and get lined up. If not the 10th then jan 5th :rofl: psychic? No.

I went shopping yesterday and had that baby's gonna fall out feeling all the way round, it's such a weird feeling! I was thinking no way is this gonna stay in for another 4 weeks ha ha! Now I've had my growth scan I was thinking I can risk it and buy a pink and blue outfit for baby to wear!! Eeeek. There's some christmasy baby grows in next in the baby section, cause Imogen is a midget shes only in 12-18 month so I'm getting her the pink one cause luckily that's the size they go upto and I'm gonna get a pink and blue one so they can match :). I'm really not into matching clothes but seen as it's only pj's and a one off when it arrives I've made an exception. Ha ha. Xx

I'm so happy for you Sam :) it just shows that healing comes in all forms and to get to almost giving birth tell you that you can do it. You owned that birth. You decided to go in and made the right decision for you. Positive birth experiences come in all shapes and sizes :) xx

i wish this baby would hurry on its way outta there, life is so difficult i cant bend to put my trousers on caus of my SPD and cant tidy the floor for the same reason i need one of these

https://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/products/s5626_1.jpg caus i cant get my shoes on either im resorting to wearing slipper boots everywhere

Oh has got me finding curry house menus lol so looks like tonights dinner is a spicy curry followed by some us time to try and help things along again since, last nights us time gave me pains for a while hopfully little maddam is getting ready to come out!

Backs gone into spasum 2 times already today though, damn my over curved spine

we are heading to jimmy spices on friday or saturday night to give me a hotfood fix lol, just pasta tonight and gonna load it with basil and oregano see what that does

Well I just had my hot curry we did homemade in the end and well it was too hot for me to eat it all and im the queen of hot food in this family really lol so heres to hopping little miss makes her arrival soon.. Tbh though its not being overdue that bugging me its the fact that it could mean induction

Thanks hun.. Well Ive lost more plug.. How is everyone else going thats due/due soon x

No signs all day again, lol. I'm like a broken record!

Got a MW appointment in the morning but tbh its pointless. Ive been once a week since 2 thursdays ago and nothing ever changes :shrug: I'll ask her when she can do a sweep tomorrow although I know it wont be tomorrow. I guess when I'm 40+6?

had second sweep, at 3cm and ready, just gotta wait on my hubby to get home for my cocktail, and see where that takes me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->