Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Ooh lovely another smooth home birth :)

My mum told me tonight that she was told after birthing me that she had a knobbly cervix. Ofc she didn't think to ask what this meant at the time as it was the 70s and she did what she was told. Anyone ever heard anything about this? Not worried but there are some things passed down ya know. Also she said I never engaged so I won't stress too much if this baby doesnt. Don't think I'll stress anyway tbh but this gives me another reason to be calm.

Knobbly cervix!!! That's something new on me lol, no idea what that means. But do they even check these days?

me next please! no real signs cept cervix stabby pains now and again.

u should have a clary sage bath n relax blah, see if it works for u again lol

congrats Diz, well done on the name spelling thats the same as my EJ has his name spelt

Or lynn! X

heres hoping , i think i chucked out the clary sage when we moved house last year though :( not had a chance to buy more and wont be able to till monday now :( gonna got have a check of the bathroom to be sure though lol.

Oh my god was just walking from the bathroom to the bedroom to go to bed and I got the moat horrible cervix pain that I actually doubled over holding my bump and contemplated sitting on the toilet for a bit incase my waters went ha ha. I managed to get there just in time with Imogen. Had a bh and little cervix pains since. I've not felt right since this afternoon so think I'm thinking too much. Only 6 days till I'm 37 weeks and keep thinking it'll happen before so I don't get my hb lol. I need to get clary sage for a few weeks time, keep forgetting!

i used up the last of my clary sage earlier on my bump :(

send ur oh out for soime radox, its what i used just before i went into labour with corey lol

i never got to use my bottle of clary sage in the end as labour was so fast anyway

Is it that radix muscle soak which has clary sage in it? I've got some of that. Don't you think it smells of mens shower gel or aftershave ha ha. X

Is it that radix muscle soak which has clary sage in it? I've got some of that. Don't you think it smells of mens shower gel or aftershave ha ha. X

yeah thats the one n yes it does smell like mens gel lol

i used it in my bath the other day n it bought back labour memories lol

Congrats Diz!!!

We settled on a name for baby boy! Benjamin Alexander Ray. I couldn't pick between the three so decided to use all three. Think we will call him Xander.

Oh, so my boys are 3 1/2 years apart in age to the day! Brennan was born 5.22 and Xander on 11.22. I just have babies on the 22nd I guess.

blooming heck the december mums are popping all over the place i woke up to one heading in to hospital caus her waters went last night and another one arrived that i didnt know was in labour

Im staying clear of the main boards for a while. My EDD is at the end of dec so rly jan ppl could go before me so I'd have to punch them in the face... :rofl:

Getting Xmas tree today and a beanbag off Freecycle for my lil nest to lay in for the birth. Sparkly lights ooooo

im walking down to https://www.chessingtongardencentre.co.uk/ its a good 10+min walk to get there from our place and i want to check out their christmas decorations, im needing a nice red or green table cloth for the dinner table on Christmas day

Congrats lesleyann and diz!

Haven't been on for a few weeks but I think we are about 90% sure were going for a homebirth now, starting to get excited.

p.s. samantha love your boy name choice.

well we did a trial inflate and deflate of the pool this afternoon and it is all in working order the tap connector fits and i have no worries about the hot water supply it will be short showers for everyone from now till baby is here lol and i can always trigger the hotwater to reheat by turning on the heating lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->