Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

So how is everyone feeling? anyone having any signs?

My milk has still not come in properly yet hmm

Mine came in the 3rd day, but the transition seemed slower this time. No engorgement at all. Up to 5 days is totally normal.

Mine came in the 3rd day, but the transition seemed slower this time. No engorgement at all. Up to 5 days is totally normal.

Ahh so im still in normal time then, for some reason I remember with kyle just waking up like someone had given me a boob job in my sleep pain and size wise!

Just been re-arraging my livingroom lol still have unpacking to do :haha: Going to make the most of oh's 2weeks off work

you'll get a milky boob job in a day or 2 lesleyann! haha, oh man im not looking forward to waking up with watermelons and wishing baby would waken up and feed LOL

with zane milk didnt come in till 5days, just after i switched to bottles :dohh: with corey my milk came in slowly which was better n that started around day 3:)

Been expressing a week now and nips starting to get painful. Got that purple lanolin stuff and having a day off tmw. Hopefully will mean they're pre toughened ready for baby onslaught!

Enjoy the incoming boobjob!

Well I'm waiting for everyone to wake up lol pp bleeding seems almost gone.. Day 3 of boobs and no boob job yet :haha:

Blah you need to get pushing that baby out!!

Yeah come on we need more babies! LOL we'll have such a quiet spell soon!

Lol I did I went back to bed! Then Kyle woke up so let oh deal with him then lexi woke up so we alm just got on my bed.. Lexi has cold hands all the time no matter what, mits, hat, vest, sleepsuit and gro bag and she still had cold hands

oh man i feel soooooo nasueated atm its unreal not had naought but a banana and some juice and water this morning so it cant be anything ive eaten, im dizzy as well seriously debating getting DH home from work to pick up ds1 caus i dont think i can manage the trip around to the nursery but dont want him to take the time off for the afternoon for nothing to happen either. wish my parents lived here so they could go get ds1

Hope you feel better hun :hugs:

anyone know when you update your child benefit/tax credits claim to add on another child, do you have to send off birth cirts again ? I know child benefit you needed to send the birth cirt in the first place but I cannot remember for tax credits and it does not say online..

No just the child benefit number i think lesleyann.

Lyn i hope you feel better soon :(

got my home visit from MW at 4!! yay.
on another note how many towels should i need roughly? ive got some old curtains as well which im gonna put under the pol, ontop of the plastic sheet.

i think DH will be calling Tax credits as soon as the baby is here lol they will allow you a week to get the documents to them

got my home visit from MW at 4!! yay.
on another note how many towels should i need roughly? ive got some old curtains as well which im gonna put under the pol, ontop of the plastic sheet.

We had a tarp under the pool which came with the pool, 1 shower curtain and for the Birth we used 2 towels..

Rang tax credits they have updated the claim now and will send a new notice out and are sending the form for child benefit

You can't have too many towels. :) generally people dont need lots but if you are in and out of the pool a bit then it's not nice to keep putting a damp towel round you. 6 BIG towels and maybe the same in hand towels. Keep a nice fluffy one back for the baby :)

I've bought one especially for the baby after birth. I've got plent of towelsbut might use the ones I'm washing now specifically for when things are messy then if they end up been stained it wont matter cause there old.

I've got a tarp with the pool but gonna put old curtains on top to absorb water when getting in and out. Don't want any acidents ha ha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->