Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

well ive been getting BH today and been a good girl sitting on my ball all afternoon, baby is nice and low and cervix a tiny bit more reachable and nice and soft even if it could do with more effacing

hi ladies, Im due may 2012 and my midwife has told me Im currently low risk and I can have a home birth if i want - yay

May I join you?

Ive had proper plug loss loads today and also having some groin achey bits and some tightenings but not painful. Ive been walking around all day in hopes of getting things going.

welcome frangi33!!

all sounds hopeful blah! hope this time tomorrow your baby here

i woke up at 4 and have been having contractions every 5ish minutes lasting 40 secs since :happydance: increasing in pain too so fx he'll be here before dinner! so excited!

Yay good luck blah! Hope to see an announcement very soon!! Xx

when do you reckon i should phone MW? My contractions are getting a bit more painful but obviously I'm managing absolutely fine and are about 4-5 minutes apart lasting about 45 seconds. I was going to leave it til they're 3 minutes apart and lasting a minute?

Obhhh hooray blah!!!!!

I hope MW is with you and you're rocking your labour!!

Sending you swift hapPy labour thoughts!!

Sorry I was t online earlier!

They slowed down loads :(! Still hopeful for a weekend baby but i think il be here a while yet :roll:

Oh grr!

Just get back to labour land, have a light meal, go for a walk and have a warm bath and then get somewhere warm and dark. It'll come.

Oh boo I'm sure he'll be here this weekend! You could always ring the mw when it speeds up again to let her know your in labour but coping then she can tell you at what point to call her back or she might come and check you over then leave again etc. Think thats what I'm gonna do just so they know it's happening and will be out at some point to me. Xxx

Hope things pick up again soon. It must be frustrating to get so far and then nothing ggrrrrr.
Hopefully it's a sign it is the start though.
My MW didn't actually say when to call her if I was in labour - is it in your notes? I have a rough idea of how long my labours last but there is that gamble of calling too early and having MW changes or calling too late and not allowing time for MW to get to your house!
Fx for you that baby boy is here soon x

my MW didnt say either! all she said was if it was mon the thurs to try her mobile and she will try get cover and come to assist, but if i cant get through and i need help then to ring the homebirth team straight away! so thats why i was gonna ring when in labour but still coping. hopefully it will be one of the days shes working and can get cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->